Did Fed just Cut rates?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Feb 9, 2010.

1. or RIGHT NOW as the news was a sham!

#21     Feb 9, 2010
  2. Haha..get fucked!
    past performance is not ...blah blah blah, you know the rest...
    3+ hrs left...
    If I'm proven right, I'll take myself out to a nice lunch..
    If I'm proven wrong, then well, I'll pay...

The Euro did just shit 70 pts in about 10 seconds...that's the first wave of regret..

#22     Feb 9, 2010
  3. For a minute this made me think of Osama Bin Lauden has been captured rumors. Felt just like it. Large players with media influence gaming the markets.

Today will help juice the volume, and that helps the brokers and exchanges,CME is not fairing so well I hear do to lack of volume.

#23     Feb 9, 2010
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Talk about Volatility

Funny how in 2010 getting a story straight is nearly impossible, I could see if it was 1981 or 1993 but 2010. The Greece bailout is still in question, however just by looking at the market reaction when it actually DOES happen the rally will resume.

#24     Feb 9, 2010
  5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol -

check the time stamp suckers. am i cool or what!

:D :cool:

#25     Feb 9, 2010
  6. Not followin' ya. What do you mean?

#26     Feb 9, 2010
  7. Welcome to the information age, kid. Infinite information available anywhere anytime. Some of it is bound to be false or rumor. Get used to it.

#27     Feb 9, 2010
  8. the perfect setup to squeeze shorts today and it has FAILED so far =weak market IMHO.

#28     Feb 9, 2010
  9. noddyboy

noddyboy

You kidding? Market looks strong..

#29     Feb 9, 2010
  10. i disagree. there should have been more upside with so many shorts hit with the rumor news. longs failed miserably, shorts are still in control of this game.

#30     Feb 9, 2010