Did Bush or Obama kill Bin Laden?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, May 1, 2011.

1. Yeah, that's why they postponed the operation from Saturday to Sunday. It was worth the risk just to get into Trump's hair.

In other news, pspr, you are dumber than a bag of hammers.

#31     May 3, 2011
  2. After all the hubbub about the birth certificate, you'd think they would take extra care to document the proof that bin Laden was dead.

They may have it - but we have yet to see it.

IF - repeat, IF - they can show he is really dead, then they can claim they did in 2 years what Bush couldn't do in 7, despite the "smoke 'em out of their holes" rhetoric....

Of course, if Bush had just dropped a couple of low-yield nukes on him when he was trying to escape into Pakistan in 2001, all the rest of the shit that followed wouldn't have happened.

Can't come up with a good compelling reason why he didn't - too many civilians in the mountains?

#32     May 3, 2011
  3. You mean you didn't get your personal information package the very next day at your doorstep with all of the essential documentary evidence in proper authenticated form? Shocking. I trust you have already complained to your congressman?

#33     May 3, 2011

4. Take Trump to some quiet spot , make him sit on your lap and console him.

#34     May 3, 2011
  5. As if the two were fundamentally different...

#35     May 3, 2011
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

History 101:

BUSH WANTED TO INVADE IRAQ. He had a hard-on for Saddam, not for Osama.

So if you nuke the guy who is excuse numero uno for invading Iraq ("they wuz collaboratin' wid Al-Kaiduh!"), you pretty much nuke your excuse for invading Iraq. Not to mention nuking the "Coalition of the willin'" before it even forms.

#36     May 3, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

+1

#37     May 3, 2011
  8. Been listening to Rush lately for your talking points ?

#38     May 3, 2011
  9. No - I just believe everything I'm told, like you.

#39     May 3, 2011