Did Bush or Obama kill Bin Laden?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, May 1, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

How come he gets to be on your ignore list and I don't? He's a much nicer guy than I am.

Yes I did.

#21     May 2, 2011
  2. Shagi

Shagi

Forces under Obama command kill Bin Laden - it's Bush responsible he has balls

Forces under Obama command fail to kill Bin Laden - it's Obama responsible has no balls,

Some folks can't just make it no matter what they do.

#22     May 2, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

really? wow. and here i thought things like the revolutionary war, independence, victory in WW1 and 2, placing someone on the moon, etc....

you rank this up with all of those?

#23     May 2, 2011
    #24     May 2, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K8E_zMLCRNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#25     May 2, 2011

6. For starters you don't post your Obama homosexual fantasies on the board.You're a racist partisan sarcastic prick,but I can live with that

#26     May 3, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Your braindead conspiracy theory is duly noted. :D

#27     May 3, 2011
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Bush went into Afghanistan because he had to. He then diverted most resources into a senseless invasion and occupation of Iraq because he wanted to. We lost all the ground we had won in Afghanistan and basically had to start all over again. Nobody's dumber than you rightbots, either in "leadership" or revising history.

BHO got OBL. Suck it, righties!! :D

Who's your front runner? Donald Duck, er, Trump. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

#28     May 3, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't have any homo fantasies of my own but I have mentioned some of your buddies man love for BO
    A bigger partisan prick than you? Surely that would promote me to your ignore list.

#29     May 3, 2011
  10. Don't blame peil. He only does what God tells him to do.

#30     May 3, 2011