Did Anyone Here See 'House of Cards' with Marc Faber (CNBC Special)?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Feb 14, 2009.

1. All the greed, corruption, stupidity, and incompetence – that we are being made to pay for.

The bill has yet to be paid my friend. S&P is looking to break through some solid support, fridays action is very dangerous.

We could very well see the INDU at 6500 before End of March.

Euroland is imploading faster than you can say...."VW". Asia's exports have fallen into the "danger" zone and their GDP is looking far weaker than expected.

Corporate Earnings are going to be 10X worse.

Question is, when do we get the one day 'PANIC" sell to trigger the Breakers, and halt the market for 2 hours if not that day? Will we get that or more of the Slop, years worth to bring us to close 09, INDU 6500. Flip a coin at this point. I call "Implosion" not a drift down all year.

But what do I know? I could be very wrong.

Clock is ticking. And to think, even if the INDU hits 6000 level, the bill will not be paid for this Mess until 2050, if that.

#11     Feb 15, 2009
  2. Sure.....TRILLIONS pissed away on a monthly basis and everything is just fine.....just typical random events. :eek:

Man, some of you are just way too easy.....psychological "lay downs" to the events around you. BTW, living life BEHIND the power curve is only going to get MORE difficult....remember, I was the one who warned you. :)

#12     Feb 15, 2009
  3. gnome

gnome

Could be that you and I are full of it, but about 2001 I started to get the feeling, "this can't all be a coincidence".

My suspicions grow stronger with each event, and it's amazing how oblivious the average American (and ETer) are.

#13     Feb 15, 2009
  4. Redneck

Redneck

Believe me I understand that all too well – how bout I add

that we are being made to pay for – now , and generations yet to come

Still makes me mad.... My family and I have been completely financially responsible this whole time, now we'll be paying for idiots who weren’t

Aside - My Thoughts Dow 5000, w/a bounce @ 6500 first …. S&P 500, w/a bounce @ 600 first – I hope I’m wrong – but it won't surprise me

Redneck

#14     Feb 15, 2009
  5. Hey, I am just going by what the Globalist Wealth Entities put in THEIR OWN DOCUMENTS! :eek: When you do the PROPER due diligence into the activities/actions of these globalist groups, it is THEY that state well ahead of time what they are going to do.....and then the "stated" happens over and over again.

You don't need too much "pattern recognition" aptitude to figure out the realities in a short time. :)

#15     Feb 15, 2009