Dick Morris

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Mar 10, 2008.

1. not true.. go do your research. he condemns racism and its root concepts. but you know all of this.. you just hate him and what he stands for.... i.e. the Constitution.

#31     Mar 10, 2008
  2. well we have been meddling over there since the fifties.. how's that working out for us?

#32     Mar 10, 2008
  3. not true.. go do your research.
    I did. His newsletter did publish racist articles, he did accept donations from white supremacists. LOL, you accused Bill Clinton of rape without any evidence, you accused others (you know who) of massacre based on one misinterpreted phrase which you took out of context. Now you have Ron Paul's name all over the newsletter, his donations are public record, he is not even accused of a crime, merely racism but I need to do my research. LOL

he condemns racism
    Right. And Yasser Arafat condemned terrorism. What was I thinking?

#33     Mar 10, 2008
  4. everyone knows your idol bill clinton is a filthy rapist. i am fine with letting that stand. say whatever you like.. but your man is a rapist... an assaulter of women... and his wife threatened her too.

#34     Mar 10, 2008
  5. Good enough given the circumstances, neither the arab world nor Israel has been wiped out.

What's interesting is that not only Israel but the entire world and most of the arab countries want the US involved in the Middle East, virtually all moderate arab governments beg the US to lead the peace process, participate in negotiations and stay involved.

It's not the position of the arab world you and Ron Paul represent when you demand the US out of the Middle East, it's the views of extremist, terrorist and fundamentalist Islamic groups like Al-Qaeda, Hamas and Hezbollah that you're touting.

#35     Mar 10, 2008
  6. How did '48 work out with us not meddling?

#36     Mar 10, 2008
  7. i would agree to it... if i knew we would act as an honest broker. i am against funding both sides indefinitely to keep peace. so.... letting them work it out on their own would be a better solution. but we have given israel a massive advantage for years. it's not fair to steal my money by threat of force to give to these people.

#37     Mar 10, 2008
  8. LOL, I did not defend Clinton in case you did not notice. I just wanted to point out (to you) that while living in a glass house you should probably refrain from throwing stones. You hardly have a leg to stand on when accusing others of ignoring skeletons in the closets of their favorite candidates.

#38     Mar 10, 2008
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

No one has yet to address the issue of Hillary Clinton never having had ANY security clearance whatsoever when her husband was president. That being the case, how does she come by all this foreign policy experiance.

#39     Mar 10, 2008
  10. I am not disputing this, but I have never seen any reference to it. What is your source?

#40     Mar 10, 2008