Dick Morris

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#21     Mar 10, 2008
  2. bill raped JB and hillary threatened her... told her to keep quiet. ron paul didn't do a thing he isn't a sociopath like your bunch.

#22     Mar 10, 2008
  3. bill raped JB and hillary threatened her, told her to keep quiet....
    Or so she (JB) says.

ron paul didn't do a thing he isn't a sociopath like your bunch.
    Besides accepting donations from white supremacists and publishing racist articles in his newsletter of course. But these are minor, inconsequential things.

#23     Mar 10, 2008
  4. You have to understand doodoo's mentality to know why is she attacking Ron Paul with a vengence!!!

Ron Paul Votes Against the Resolution Condemning the Palestinians of Gaza!

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/5988

He is the new poster boy for their hate. Watch and see how he would end up becoming the next Paul Findly.

#24     Mar 10, 2008
  5. nazi girl doesn't miss a <s>goose</s> step.

#25     Mar 10, 2008
  6. That too. Of course you and your link are lying, The resolution condemned
    Palestinian rocket attacks
    , not "the Palestinians of Gaza" unless you're equating the two. He also happened to be the only congressman to vote against the resolution condemning these rocket attacks.

But this is a minor thing, my bigger problem with him is his racist views expressed in his newsletter and his ties with white supremacists obvious from his donations, which unfortunately his supporters like "88" are more than willing to overlook.

#26     Mar 10, 2008

7. Sure it is!!! Silly me! And to think that I thought that you nazis don't go after your opponents until you finish them. Be it Jewish or not!

http://www.masada2000.org/list-A.html

#27     Mar 10, 2008

8. Ron Paul:

Mr. Speaker I rise in opposition to H. Res. 951, a resolution to condemn Palestinian rocket attacks on Israeli civilians. As one who is consistently against war and violence, I obviously do not support the firing of rockets indiscriminately into civilian populations. I believe it is appalling that Palestinians are firing rockets that harm innocent Israelis, just as I believe it is appalling that Israel fires missiles into Palestinian areas where children and other non-combatants are killed and injured.

Unfortunately, legislation such as this is more likely to perpetuate violence in the Middle East than contribute to its abatement. It is our continued involvement and intervention - particularly when it appears to be one-sided - that reduces the incentive for opposing sides to reach a lasting peace agreement.

Additionally, this bill will continue the march toward war with Iran and Syria, as it contains provocative language targeting these countries. The legislation oversimplifies the Israel/Palestine conflict and the larger unrest in the Middle East by simply pointing the finger at Iran and Syria. This is another piece in a steady series of legislation passed in the House that intensifies enmity between the United States and Iran and Syria. My colleagues will recall that we saw a similar steady stream of provocative legislation against Iraq in the years before the US attack on that country.

#28     Mar 10, 2008
  9. If the US were to retreat from the mid east, I think war would be the result, not a peace agreement.

#29     Mar 10, 2008
  10. As I said in my previous post I have absolutely no problem with his vote, frankly no one gives a damn. My response was to Wael's mischaracterization of the resolution which condemned rocket attacks, not "the Palestinians of Gaza". Wael merely made it up, not the first time and I am sure not the last.

My problems with Ron Paul are based primarily on his ties with white supremacists which even you know are true.

FWIW I do agree with the previous post. If the US retreats from the Middle East the Arab world will attack Israel, Israel will immediately and without hesitation nuke a few arab capitals and it will be the end of the conflict for the next several hundred years.

#30     Mar 10, 2008