Dick Morris

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Mar 10, 2008.

1. i think that was the monica lewinsky meeting?

#11     Mar 10, 2008
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I actually kinda like slick willy, so for his sake I will hope that is not true. Hillary did not even have the lowest level of security clearance at any time during the Clinton Presidency. For her to have been involved in any national security matters would have put her husband in gave danger, likely winding up in prison. Had he been having her involved in National Security to the extent that she now wants us to think she was you don't think that the Republicans would have had his ass for that? Thats a much bigger and legit concern than getting his knob polished by a fat girl.

#12     Mar 10, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

We do have a way of knowing if she had any involvement in National Security by the fact that she did not even have the lowest level of security clearance at any time Bill Clinton was in the White House. For her to have gotten involved in delicate matters of foreign policy without even the bare minimal security clearance would not be a good thing for Clinton. I'm sure the statute of limitations has not expired yet for sharing such info with someone who is not cleared to have it at all.

#13     Mar 10, 2008
  4. yeah.. who cares that he was a rapist huh?

#14     Mar 10, 2008
  5. Yeah, who cared that Ron Paul published newsletters containing racially-charged articles and took donations from white supremacists? Certainly not you "88".

#15     Mar 10, 2008
  6. you sure are angry doodoo... wael has you all frazzled huh? LOL

#16     Mar 10, 2008
  7. #17     Mar 10, 2008
  8. #18     Mar 10, 2008
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Thats never been proven, if you want to attack Clinton there are plenty of things that are 100% beyond any doubt that he did and you could go after him for.

Brandon

PS..why the hell am I defending the Clintons?

#19     Mar 10, 2008
  10. Really? Clinton's (alleged) rape is an issue, Ron Paul publishing racial articles and accepting donations from white supremacists is not. Oh yeah, he was bravely bankrupting the neo-nazis by accepting their donations, one donation dollar at a time. How could I forget, he is my hero now.

#20     Mar 10, 2008