Dick Morris, 'The Worst Pundit of 2012'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 6, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

What's IQ-47 talking about? Every thread he starts is done so to elicit anger and fighting.

#21     Feb 7, 2013
  2. I didn't insult 1 person in this thread pspr,you and lucrum are the ones making insults in this thread

#22     Feb 7, 2013
  3. pspr's post is consistent with his profile, he routinely ignores what is going on in the real world to support his worldview. You should not be surprised.

#23     Feb 7, 2013

4. Well . . . you did pull the election rug out, from right under their feet.

#24     Feb 7, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Go down the list of threads you have started, just the ones on page 1, and tell me the titles aren't intended to piss people off and start fights.

You admitted yourself that this forum is populated with a majority of conservatives. That is your justification for all or your threads getting only one star.

So, it is obvious that you post threads in order to antagonize the majority of others here. Just like your reposting of a handful of my posts over and over. That is antagonistic.

#25     Feb 7, 2013
  6. Its not against the rules to make a thread that is pro democrat.There were many republicans making dick morris posts and threads prior to the election and republicans weren't complaining about it then but now you want to claim that making a dick morris thread or post is antagonizing

#26     Feb 7, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, thanks for reminding.

#27     Feb 7, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

#28     Feb 7, 2013