Dick Cheney, Profile In Courage?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Well, he did apologise.

"Hey, do you remember Dan Quale?"
    Cheny;"Quale!?Where!?*BLAM* oops"

#11     Jun 7, 2007
  2. I think it's unfair to blame Cheney for everything this administration has done. I highly doubt he was in favor of the wild spending, etc but he was overruled by Karl Rove.

Your criticism illustrates why politics has become so poisonous. I can understand that you disagree with the man and his positions, but why do you have to go beyond that and turn him into some comic book Dr. Evil? We see this over and over with democrats, from Judge Bork to Dan Quayle to Cheney, even poor Scooter Libby. For some reason it's not enough to disagree with someone. You have to destroy them personally, ruin them if possible. Of course when the shoe is on the other foot, when some corrupt democrat is called to account, then we hear endless wailing about "mean republicans" engaging in the "politics of personal destruction."

#12     Jun 7, 2007
  3. jem

jem

cheney can't bush to pardon him he should cut a deal with the prosecutor to tell everything. Whatever that may be.

30 mos is too much if this guy was protecting his boss.

#13     Jun 7, 2007
  4. jem

jem

the above is an example of why I have problems with firefox and elitetrader. I made an edit but it was not the above.

#14     Jun 7, 2007