Diary bombshell: RFK’s secret slams against Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Sep 9, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Even the dildocrats know what lying scumbags sharpton and jesse jackson are.

The Post exclusively reported Sunday how Robert F. Kennedy Jr. grappled with what he called his “lust demons” and kept a scorecard of more than two dozen conquests in a secret diary. Below are more sensational details from the journal, in which RFK Jr., a member of the political elite, bashes everyone from then-brother-in-law Andrew Cuomo to the Rev. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Over breakfast on New Year’s Day 2001, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and his brother-in-law Andrew Cuomo sat down to talk politics.
    Cuomo’s tenure as secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development was about to end, and he sought Kennedy’s counsel as he mulled a run for New York governor.

“Andrew could win because he is totally focused and energetic,” Kennedy later observes. “He could lose because he lacks humanity and doesn’t love people. He is not a retail politician.”
    Cuomo did go on to seek the Democratic nomination in 2002 and blundered badly. His criticism of Gov. George Pataki in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks was widely viewed as inappropriate and derailed his campaign.

Kennedy recorded the thoughts in a bombshell diary from 2001, a copy of which was reviewed by The Post. The fat, red book, covered with bumper stickers shouting liberal slogans, bluntly reveals the scion’s true feelings about some of the most important political figures of our time, including family members such Cuomo, fellow Democrats and Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.
    Modal Trigger

RFK Jr. also kept notes for his journal during his month-long stint in a Puerto Rican prison that July. He, the Rev. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson’s wife, Jacqueline, were charged with trespassing during protests on Vieques, the Puerto Rican island the US Navy used as a bombing range.

The Revs. Jackson and Sharpton “give me the creeps,” Kennedy writes in a July 5 entry.

“Al Sharpton has done more damage to the black cause than [segregationist Alabama Gov.] George Wallace. He has suffocated the decent black leaders in New York,” he says. “His transparent venal blackmail and extortion schemes taint all black leadership.”
    Rev. Al Sharpton gave Robert F. Kennedy Jr. “the creeps,” he wrote in his diary.

He goes on to call Sharpton a “buffoon” who has never escaped the “stench” of his advocacy for Tawana Brawley, the black Dutchess County teen who fabricated a story about six white men raping her in 1987.

He writes that Jesse Jackson has “a desperate and destructive addiction to publicity.”

He recalls that Jackson, at labor leader Cesar Chavez’s funeral, pushed “Cesar’s friends and family out of the way to make himself lead pall bearer.”
    Modal Trigger

“I feel like with Jesse, it’s all about Jesse,” Kennedy writes.
    “His love affair with [Nation of Islam leader] Louis Farrakhan and his Jewish xenophobia are also unforgivable,” Kennedy adds.
    “I feel dirty around him, and I feel like I’m being used. I feel like with Jesse, it’s all about Jesse.”

Kennedy responded on Sunday to the revelation of his journal.
    “The New York Post has chosen to print excerpts from a 13-year-old diary illegally stolen from me,” he said in an e-mail.

2. TGregg

TGregg

LOL.