diamond trim paid speaker for trade ideas

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bighitter1, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamond exactly how did you become a paid speaker for trade-idea's? have you been paid monthly to spam them on here? many of us on here use software but haven't been paid to spam it.exactly how did it come about without hours of talking to mirkin and saying you'd like to give a talk on it? or did he ask you to give a talk? are they paying to fly you out? maybe you'll get a lady of the night thrown in. it'll serve you right if the room is empty

#31     Feb 21, 2006
  2. WOW, another terrific post Thanks for enlightening us all.

#32     Feb 21, 2006
  3. Dear Bill you can post on a thread but you just don't read, your head is groggy but you don't smoke weed. Is this record broken or just stuck on rewind, let me metaphorically wind up and smack you right in the behind. Since english doesn't work let me try some rhyming your act on Elite is weak it lacks timing. Spend some time son and post a little better maybe then someone will think your posts matter. But they don't Bill, heavy, big, you are transparent and your stress from my success is quite apparent. So relax, unwind, and look for another job or two its hopless son even Trade-Ideas won't help you.

#33     Feb 21, 2006
  4. cut diamond a little slack
    he has gone out of his way to show us how to use many of the T/I scans in the past...BTW DT, any new scans in the pipeline?

#34     Feb 21, 2006
  5. Thanks Steel. This thread is pretty funny. Phil at TI told me there is a new alert coming out tomorrow that shows stocks that are printing fast. That is all the news I have.

#35     Feb 21, 2006
  6. cool thanks dude

#36     Feb 21, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.