diamond trim paid speaker for trade ideas

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bighitter1, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btw steve,
    what firm are you with? you mentioned you guys were moving to S.D?

#21     Feb 21, 2006
  2. bighitter1.....I get back from Vail and there is a whole thread about me...cute. Let's see where do I begin

1) My true identity. When I am not chasing criminals of trading as my superhero alterego DT I am mild mannered Brad Williams. Many people from the original P/L thread that I started in 2005 already know this. That thread was started to show people that one can make good money trading. The tool that makes the difference for me is TI, that is what makes my particular trading as good as it is.

2) Paid speaker...well maybe. Right now I am just helping out. If they get a big turnout I am sure they will cut me in. Yes folks I know who the trade-ideas guys are. Let me out them for you, since it was never a secret. The three partners are Dan Mirkin, Philip Smolen, and David Aferiat. I had a post on Elite some years ago looking for a scanner that was similar to the Eyes in gr8trade which is what I had used before trading on REDI. I think Dan or David replied and then PM'd me. Since they had just started Trade Ideas, they really took the time to help me with it and used my feedback. We are all friends now. It is easy since Dan and Philip are in San Diego. The product is solid, I support it, and I am going to help them with this seminar.

3) My P/L what can I say....I trade well...that is about it. Anyone who knows anything about REDI knows that it does not have a demo training mode so I can't fake my P/L. And as part of the benefit of how my P/L on REDI works people also see what stocks I am in. I am not a rebate trader so I have to do it the hard way. That is where Trade-Ideas comes in handy.

4) bighitter1 is most likely Bill Kingsbury, AKA, heavyhitter. Bill shows up on Elite not too long ago trying to drum up business and anytime I talked about Trade-Ideas here was bill making sure everyone knew that whisper/tradescan was an alternative. See Bill is a reseller of a competing product to trade-ideas called Whisper sold at http://www.tradersparadise.com/ . http://www.tradersparadise.com/aboutus.php
    Notice who started the thread.

Anyways that is about it. Any other questions about this or TI please feel free to PM me.

#22     Feb 21, 2006
  3. opw

opw

Djeez, what is wrong with people?

Trade ideas IS a great product...

DT likes this product. So what? A lot of traders do.

DT's posts have more value than a lot of what is posted on these boards...

Why always so negative? Why not be grateful that a few people joined forces and created a great product for a reasonable price that any trader can use.

BTW I am a (very) happy TI user too...

:D

#23     Feb 21, 2006
  4. i dont see where you did anything wrong. you were upfront that you were a ti supporter and that it works for you. the difference i see is that you proved it was a good product by putting your performance on the line, unlike some on this site.

#24     Feb 21, 2006
  5. Not a big deal to pump a product like TI, its not a system, its just a powerful screening tool. So if DT's making good money using it doesnt mean you will. I believe they have a trial period also so I dont see any reason to get upset.

#25     Feb 21, 2006
  6. I'll just toss this in...

I learned of Trade-Ideas through DiamondTrim's posts, and I can safely say that without it, I'd be blind.

Thanks DT.

#26     Feb 21, 2006
  7. mike kestler from evo trading is another dude selling. he gets people to sign up for his "free" newsletter then tries to recruit them or worse yet he has a $5000 4 day seminar to watch him trade? lol this is a joke. these cats are making 10-1 on selling over trading as there's desperate gullable people looking for the magic formula everywere

#27     Feb 21, 2006
  8. Holy shit im so sick of your retared bullshit. WTF do you want me to do send you my bank account statements? I offer every way i have of proving my blotters and your too pussy to accept them, fuck off.

#28     Feb 21, 2006
  9. Bill K.....I mean Dude,

I took the time to read ALL of your 11 posts. You are pathetic, beyond pathetic really as you complain and whine about everything and anything. Your contribution to Elite is like (minus)11 as all of your posts smell from whinning. I looked at the trade-ideas blog and nowhere does it say I am a paid speaker (anywhere) so you are flat out wrong. Since you are attacking anything that has to with trade-ideas did you try to get a job there and were dennied? Maybe fired as a bad tech support? You seem to know the space a bit, EVO, Kestler, Trade-Ideas, and all this other stuff about everything you whine about so you have been around the block a bit. Smells like a burned out ex trader who could never make it and then went to try and start his own firm and that didn't work out and then went reselling whisper and that not going so well either.....pretty good huh maybe I should be a psychic and do paid seminars. I agree with Szeven (FU and FO)

Show us something more than obvious than a desperate need for therapy

#29     Feb 21, 2006
  10. Im afraid im going to have to disagree on this one, I found his 11 posts to be deeply insightful, I don't know where id be without the wealth of knowledge that bighitter has provided on this site, just joking incase you cant tell. Just ignore this retard DT.
    :D

#30     Feb 21, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.