diamond trim paid speaker for trade ideas

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bighitter1, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

KUDOS TO DT........WHY? He's making a few more bucks.

If you guys haven't gotten a "feel" for DT......then shame on you.

I think he's just a trader, who has his mojo down, makes some bucks in the market, and is willing to make a couple more doing this. ---You wouldn't do it?
    Kinda fun to be the big dog on the block for the day, speaking & getting paid,as well, i guess.

Cruise through some of DT's old oddball posts.....shill???!!! No way. DT is himself here, as well witnessed by some of his pretty pictures he likes to inlcude in his posts (cheers DT).

Hope your seminar brings in lots of green for ya. :p :D

#11     Feb 21, 2006
  2. Dustin

Dustin

Congrats to DT and Mike Kestler...both of these guys trade at higher levels than I can currently, and most of you guys would benefit from paying a grand to see how they do it. Mike K is on of the few guys who has that special factor that takes trading to a new level. Basically it's intuition and experience, probably from being a Nasdaq MM in the go-go days.

DT wasn't a shill. If I was TI, I would see his following on ET and ask him to be a paid speaker too.

#12     Feb 21, 2006
  3. Wow ! Some unknown person who posts on ET . They must be a super spectacular trader because they post unsubstantiated information under an anonymous alias .....

Where can I pay my 999 for someone with those qualifications ?

BWA HA HA ......

#13     Feb 21, 2006
  4. Vendors are not the problem.... SCAM vendors are !!!

If some vendor has a web site or marketing material that is misleading or (as in most cases) a complete lie.

This is the problem, unfortunatley 95% of them are like this.

I still buy books and tapes to this day because I believe it's important to stay open to new ideals BUT I am very selective on the price I will pay vs the value it offers. ie I just bought Steve Nisons new candlestick book.

I usually will not go over $200 these days.

#14     Feb 21, 2006
  5. volente_00

volente_00

The point is, he started posting on here, got a following and then he started seeding minds with the name of a vendor who he is connected to all without paying for it, hinting that this is why he makes his nut. Nothing wrong with advertising if done through the proper channels. If anyone should be upset over this, it should be the true vendors who pay on here.

#15     Feb 21, 2006
  6. Its funny that Diamond Trim was the one who started the Trader P/L threads and the ones most vocally defending him are the ones that post there everyday.

#16     Feb 21, 2006
  7. I thought Elite had a policy against this. You have to pay to play, right?

#17     Feb 21, 2006
  8. I post on the P&L thread everyday and I am not defending him at all. Nothing against him, I am just showing you that not everyone who posts there cares about all this.

#18     Feb 21, 2006
  9. OK we see the negatives BUT if there is actually something that is really working for someone don't you think they should share it ?????????

I was accused of pumping a certain mentor and it was true because I believed in the guy and I saw actual tangible results in my trading, so what was wrong with me sharing that info with ET ?????????

Sheesh if something is GOOD I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT just as much if not more then as if something is a scam.

#19     Feb 21, 2006
  10. ...If somethings good it wont appear here under an anonymous alias. Trust me ... Nobody with any sense listens or backs an anonymous alias.

People and products of worth have many channels available to them to obtain capital or to which to ply their services .... The whole debate is really irrelevent ... Nobodys listening.

#20     Feb 21, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.