Diamond Topping Formation 2/23/18

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Spooz Top 2, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

High Print Still in Effect... Pro longed Bully pennant getting a little long in the tooth here as evidenced by todays PA ... Recent swing high of nearly 2800.. few ticks shy.. squeezed shorts with brutality on what I saw as a false break out North. Let`s see how we roll... I still have 2125- 2150 in my scope to print before years end as my target kiss price point!!

Play it Tight to the Vest & Back to the Wall.... in case it comes from any angle!

#81     Jun 25, 2018
  2. treeman

treeman

Risk mgt is key.. people don’t like the term “house money” yet when you have more than had you stayed flat.. anyhow, it’s certainly easier staying long when you got in lower. Unfortunately have no powder left in the keg for equities (unless I want to be swung around with ridic vol, not my cup of tea, though safer than people get bent about), otherwise I’d be pyramiding long now. Maybe in a month or two. That’s what makes a market. Keep those brass ball ready, we will prob both need them. I’m sacked up.

#82     Jun 26, 2018
    Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  3. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

Hey Tree, The 10 Yr Bull has everyone leaning long... indoctrinated into a reflex ... Once they get everyone & their brothers leaning , that`s when they cut the music & the last ones standing without a chair when the music stops, leaving perma bulls stuck.. Iv`e been observing this racket/ market since `97.

This so called Bullys pennant is worn out, imo... Roll over off 2800 zone appears to be correct.. Lot of air down there. Perhaps they wait until Infamous Oct to crack this.. Truer words never spoken.....

[​IMG]

#83     Jun 28, 2018
    mastacoli71 likes this.