Diamond Rings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Anyone here have any experiance buying diamonds? Any place that someone knows that has kick ass wholesale prices?

2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I used to buy and sell diamonds......
    Go to the diamond district at 47th St in NYC....you will see more than you ever imagined. I had a friend Jerry Barkas, but I am sure he is long retired
    In Ridgewood NJ there is a place called Neil Diamonds. They are also in NYC...that is where my engagement ring came from.
    Cathy:D

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Pabst,

You don't have to get me a diamond, a cubic zirconia would suffice.

4. My God man!

What happened OVER the Holidays that now necessitates the purchase of diamonds???

:eek:

5. pabst,

try empire diamonds in the empire state building, NYC. good quality and excellent prices.

enjoy !

surfer :)

6. Pabst

Pabst

Thanks everyone! Looks like the Apple is diamond mecca.

Wags: I got nailed on one of those "shit or get off the pot" type of mandates.:D

7. bro, same thing happened to me. you will survive ! LOL !

surfer :) :D

8. Been looking at diamonds recently in Asia.

Aside from travelling halfway around the world to NY, can one go too far wrong simply sticking to Tiffany's? After all, it comes in a pretty blue box which girls dig almost as much as the rock itself.

Btw, I trust jewelers about as much as used car salesmen, presidential candidates, and Taliban/Baathist party spokespeople.

I figure Tiff isn't going to lie to me about the quality of the gem, which I don't know how to verify myself anyway ...

Btw, I'm forestalling a 'What have you done for me lately?' mandate. :)

9. Pabst

Pabst

You're right on all counts. But you pay BIG PREMO for a good rock in that sweet teal box.:)

10. Pabst

Pabst

Besides Surf, it's only this one lifetime. Got a few more of those left before my karma's clear.

#10     Jan 4, 2004