Diagnosing the Republican Brain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 3, 2012.

1. 1) no
    2) keep your moralizing to yourself
    3)yes it's financially unsound
    4) No . I just don't assume everybody owes me something for nothing.

#41     Apr 8, 2012
  2. Are you retarded?

I just admitted it's govt intrusion based on the rationale that govt is subsidizing it.

End the subsidy hopefully end the rationale by govt nannies.

#42     Apr 8, 2012
  3. G-Unit

G-Unit

So are your grandparents a bunch of crooks for taking Medicare?
    Do you beg them not to take it and tell them sell off their homes to pay for health bills instead?

You have a better ideas for the care for the elderly? Charity doesn't work buddy. Not enough there. I know you won't pay for someone else's grandmother in the hospital. That's for sure.

I suppose your solution is just as the Republican guy screamed "Yeah" to the let them die solution. Yep, just let the old people die. Did you kill your grandparents already?

#43     Apr 8, 2012
  4. G-Unit

G-Unit

Actually gov. subsities for abortions is better than paying out welfare for unwanted kids.

#44     Apr 8, 2012
  5. Follow the bouncing ball here moron.
    1) elderly lady spends 1 million on heathcare
    2) you claim no oney goes to her personally
    3) Right , none of the money goes to her personally because she had the million to spend in the first place.
    4) She exchanges her money for a service she wants therefore she benefits, how stupid do you have to be to not see this?

#45     Apr 8, 2012
  6. G-Unit

G-Unit

Do you beg them not to take it and tell them sell off their homes to pay for health bills instead?

You have a better ideas for the care for the elderly? Charity doesn't work buddy. Not enough there. I know you won't pay for someone else's grandmother in the hospital. That's for sure.

I suppose your solution is just as the Republican guy screamed "Yeah" to the let them die solution. Yep, just let the old people die. Did you kill your grandparents already?

#46     Apr 8, 2012
  7. Govt has no business granting economic largess for fecundity either, wanted or unwanted.

So that eliminates the excuse for free abortions.

Once again are you starting to see a trend of logic here ?

#47     Apr 8, 2012
  8. G-Unit

G-Unit

Can't answer simple questions?

I'm not for or against abortions either way. It's up to the woman to chose. Abortion, should they pay for it themselves, should be affordable. I don't care whether gov. is involved in it or not but I would rather people get abortions than them giving birth to an unwanted kid and asking for welfare money.

#48     Apr 8, 2012
  9. 1) So? all the more reason to get govt out of the free healthcare business.

2)No, I'm not. I'm just telling you and others to pay for the services you demand just like the way every other purchase of your life should be.

3) Medicare is unsound financially, benefits will be restricted by red tape regulation on dr's and patients.

4 ) old enough, why should I call an elderly person on medicare a thief? I said it was unsound financially : govt is the thief.

#49     Apr 8, 2012
  10. 1) I don't have ANY grandparents they're DEAD.
    2) It would be nice if govt would not have stolen their money in the past so they could have been better prepared for their future.

3) liberal stooge in a disinformation campaign
    4) Jesus beat me to it.

#50     Apr 8, 2012