Diagnosing the Republican Brain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

When onto a winning formula, why change? The go-to argument continues:
    You speak with much conviction, and apparent insight and clarity on the subject matter. And the detail! Is there something you're not telling us?

#11     Apr 3, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? I thought it was accusations of racism.

#12     Apr 3, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

THAT I can see with you.

#13     Apr 3, 2012
  4. G-Unit

G-Unit

Republicans believe in Darwin alright.. they believe in Social Darwinism. They believe that it should be survival of the fitest and the top gets to be the top and the bottom stays on bottom. AKA The Selfish Gene.

That is not to say we don't live in a society where there will always be losers. Most businesses don't succeed. Most traders lose. People get sick. People get into accidents. The question is what to do with them. According to Darwin and if it was left to nature, they would just die. Republicans are with that alright. Let them die. Just as people cheered during one of the GOP debates when Ron Paul was asked about someone who was sick without insurance. Hell no, they don't want to pay for some other unfortunate person's health bill. Let that sick person die.

#14     Apr 4, 2012
  5. You do understand that everyone is going to die one day right?

Who is more selfish...a 25 year old guy that makes 1 million dollars and can live and enjoy the rest of his life traveling & interacting with others and just enjoying life, or the 95 year old woman who wants that 1 million dollars to pay the doctors so she can live an extra 6 months in a hospital bed watching golden girl reruns on a cheap $50 TV while being in pain half the time.

Who does it make more sense to let have the money? Now if the 25 year old guy wants to give the old woman his million, thats a different story...but the money shouldn't be forced from his hand.

#15     Apr 4, 2012
  6. G-Unit

G-Unit

Why are you exagerating like no other? I know of no 95 year olds that want $1 million so they live a few months longer. Most old people accept that they will die especially around 95. That is the most ignorant comment I've heard from a Republican ever. Do you have grandparents? Or did you kill them?

My father has Alzheimer's and stays in a retirement home. It is depressing to see people there. If I was that way, I'd rather die. Or course, Alzheimer's patients don't know that anyhow.

I'm talking about people who get ill through no fault of their own. That's different than someone commiting a crime because they should know better. It happens. People get into accidents. People get bitten by Ticks with Lyme disease. People get cancer, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's. You are a complete sociopath. Mean you care about no one else. No one wants to get ill. No one enjoys going to see a doctor. Gimme a break.

Hopefully, one day you will find yourself sick with cancer and realize you can't pay it all yourself. Or if your lost your job because you have cancer and your health insurance too. Oops, you come to beg the government to help with your bill because no one else will help you.

It's funny to watch those sociopaths scream "let them die" during the GOP health debate but when they get cancer themselves, they start begging for mercy. Perhaps then, someone should say to you "well, we'll let you die".

How old are you?

#16     Apr 4, 2012
  7. +1

The republican brain is about as far away from the teachings of Jesus as any brain could be.

#17     Apr 4, 2012
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Republicans believe everyone deserves a fair chance at moving up in life.
    Democrats believe the poor should get just enough subsistence to maintain their poverty lifestyle.

#18     Apr 4, 2012
  9. What would you know? You don't have a brain.

#19     Apr 4, 2012
  10. only you care, does that tell you anything?

#20     Apr 4, 2012