Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Joab, May 1, 2007.
Selling a 131 - 133 Bear Call Spread May credit .80
Do you let them expire or get out early?
Unless these hit my stop I will let them expire (17 days left).
Why pay extra comm.
What a bitch ... need to see lots of rejection at this retest or the trade will have to be killed.
When this rally does come undone and it will (probably AFTER Fridays employment numbers) that should be the final nail in the coffin.
I was hoping that we would see selling into the numbers BUT that's ok let the market shake out all the shorts first.
Holding for now.
hahahahah, still picking tops? How many is this now?
"final nail" snicker snicker. I've heard that one before.
with BUFFALO WILD WINGS up 10 bucks today, I think the DOW is going for 18k by the end of 2007.
No way, its a weak breakout.
dow looking for triple digit gains, once this happens we could be up 130-150 by the close.....
Doubt it, did you get a look at pending home sales and Q1 GDP.
Separate names with a comma.