DHS Officers Armed With Semiautomatics Set Up Unannounced ID Checkpoint

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 5, 2012.

1. My question to you though is this, what happens if someone is wrongfully accused of terrorism? In other words what kind of oversight do you propose to ensure the innocent are not inadvertently executed?

#41     Jan 5, 2012
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Yup. This train has rolled for a long time. Long before Bush#1. It's going parabolic now and we have to stop it. Or we will be phucked. All of us.

#42     Jan 5, 2012
  3. Just Google "sockpuppet" and "Pentagon" and you'll get a ton of links. This would be a great place to have them. It's a hub for low to mid level wall street types and it would be very important to maintain a certain narrative here.

I run into these "entities" all over...which is why they are so easy for me to spot now.

#43     Jan 5, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

That's fine. There's a law for treason and it's punishable by death. But the whole point is we do it by the Rule of Law. When we start making exceptions, then there is no Rule of Law. There's only deciders of what that law is. IOW, a nation of Men.

#44     Jan 5, 2012
  5. Crispy

Crispy

I consider myself a relatively bright person. I am not a conspiracy guy. I have a family, children and a mortgage. Have held the same job for almost 10 years and served with an honorable discharge from the USMC. Never been arrested and my worst involvement with the law was speeding when I owned a sports car. All in all a "normal" American.

Here is where I go off to space for some folks...

I also believe that the advancing state of tyranny we are witnessing is with the full intent of controlling the masses when the debt bubble collapses. I only have the laws being passed. The state of the world economies, and the size of debt on their books in front of me to make this assessment. God didnt tell me this. Alex Jones didnt tell me this and I didnt read it on the internet. It simply came to me once day in pondering the state of the world and our union. I am a realist. And I know that the debt being passed around the world from country to country, people to people like a hot potato will never be repaid and it will hit the floor at some point. When it does it will be an epic disaster.

I hope to be proven 100% wrong. And I hope that the fact that the only investments I hold for more than 1 day are variable rate money markets and gold and silver coins comes back to haunt me. For my childrens sakes...

#45     Jan 5, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States....

Hmmm...Interesting.
    Let's see now...what was this document called?
    "Kain't" quite recall...

#46     Jan 5, 2012
  7. Should we remove the part of the Constitution that covers treason because someone might be wrongfully accused? I think terrorism would fall under that and believe you even argued that al Awlaki should have been tried for treason. As for safeguards, how about the judicial system that the Constitution set up?

#47     Jan 5, 2012
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Fair enough. I guess im in your world now:p

#48     Jan 5, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Me?

Because he is an isolationist kook and, evidently, a racist. I can't abide a racist and I've read enough about Wilsonian Isolationism to develop the view that it is a very bad idea.

#49     Jan 5, 2012
  10. achilles28

achilles28

I agree . And I didn't mean my last post @ you. Just venting. This is crazy shit.

#50     Jan 5, 2012