DHS Officers Armed With Semiautomatics Set Up Unannounced ID Checkpoint

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 5, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

So I guess we're not too far off from Nazi Germany

#11     Jan 5, 2012
  2. Let's take stock. We have camps to be filled. Laws allowing indefinite detention of citizens. Laws proposed to strip citizenship if labeled a terrorist. Extrajudicial assassinations. Illegal Wars.

In place of Jews we have "terrorists" who could pretty much be anyone who disagrees with the government. Yeah, we are pretty damn close to Nazi Germany right now. The only thing we seem to lack is the gas chambers.

#12     Jan 5, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Things are really accelerating now. I thought the Patriot Act and Military Commissions were bad. And they are. The NDAA, Sopa and H.R. 3166 add just another level of tyranny. Seriously, what the fuck is going on in this country. Figures that hoe, Liberman, would write this shit.

Bill aims to strip certain Americans of their citizenship
    May 06, 2010|By Ed Hornick, CNN

A bipartisan group of legislators on Thursday introduced legislation in Congress to strip citizenship from any American found to be involved in terrorism.

If the Terrorist Expatriation Act passes, an American would lose citizenship if found to have provided material support or resources to a foreign terrorist organization -- as designated by the secretary of state -- or participated in actions against the United States.

Sens. Joe Lieberman, I-Connecticut, and Scott Brown, R-Massachusetts, co-sponsored the bill. An identical bill is being introduced in the House by Reps. Jason Altmire, D-Pennsylvania, and Charlie Dent, R-Pennsylvania.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-05-06/...p-joe-lieberman-identical-bill?_s=PM:POLITICS

#13     Jan 5, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Why is that only you, me, Lucrum, Max, Scat and a few other guys acknowledge this? Note, I said *acknowledge*. We're not engaging in conjecture or wild speculation. We're reading laws that have been tabled or passed. Are people in complete denial around here, or what?!!

#14     Jan 5, 2012
  5. Crispy

Crispy

Demopublicans and republocrats should be proud.

They checked me at the airport but I said nothing...

They checked me at the bus station I said nothing...

They checked me walking down the street I said nothing...

They checked me at home and again I said nothing...

Now, just nothing..................

#15     Jan 5, 2012
  6. "Material Support". Since that is differentiated from "resources", it can and will eventually be applied to anything critical of the government (if you are not with us, you are with them).

Oh yeah, and why the hell are duel citizens allowed to hold office...doesn't that seem like a conflict of interests?

#16     Jan 5, 2012
  7. Some people are in denial and I truly believe that some are here to shill for these positions. I won't mention any names.

#17     Jan 5, 2012
  8. Crispy

Crispy

The coming debt bubble collapse is inevitable and the only way to maintain power will be tyranny.

#18     Jan 5, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The 9/11 terrorists won...

We overreacted so predictably. They must be overjoyed that we have destroyed our own freedoms in response.

America is becoming a nightmare. So much for "land of the free".

#19     Jan 5, 2012
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Listen, Ricter, I like you. But you need to get off the pussy-train.

Just because some of the most Constitution-destroying legislation was passed under your boys watch, doesn't mean you gotta circle the wagons and defend him. We're all in this boat, together.

#20     Jan 5, 2012