DHS Officers Armed With Semiautomatics Set Up Unannounced ID Checkpoint

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 5, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

The random ID checkpoints are here! Soon, they'll be at Malls, too. Maybe it's time to bet when the round-ups start on intrade?

It may have looked like they were ready for war or some deranged person looking for his late Social Security benefits.

But it was only (thank God!) Federal Protective Service officers with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security who were conducting a random training operation early Tuesday morning when they surprisingly showed up at the Social Security Administration office in downtown Leesburg.

With their blue and white SUVs circled around the Main Street office, at least one official was posted on the door with a semiautomatic rifle, randomly checking identifications. And other officers, some with K-9s, sifted through the building.

http://www.dailycommercial.com/News/LakeCounty/010412shield

2. So much for staying out of airports if I don't like the TSA. This security theater will become more prevalent.

3. achilles28

achilles28

^Yup. In fact, Big Sis plans to expand viper teams and TSA checkpoints to malls.

Seems the neocon pussies negged this thread, already. Guess they like having their ID's checked at gunpoint, in America.

4. Funny how certain threads go neg right away and certain threads go positive right away. I'm not so sure this "negging" of threads is uncoordinated.

5. achilles28

achilles28

[​IMG]

Like that, guys?

6. achilles28

achilles28

I think there's a ton of 'old guard' neocons that lurk around here...

Too pussy to come out of the shadows tho :D

7. Ricter

Ricter

Like I say, they're not voting on the content of the thread.

8. Fear does tend to be their main character trait.

9. achilles28

achilles28

Apparently, "they" don't like you too much, either :D

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

And the ignorant sheeple chanted: "hope and change...hope and change..."

#10     Jan 5, 2012