DHS Gives Top-Secret Clearance To Muslim Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 19, 2012.

1. wjk

wjk

True. Of course, the result of an existing program may be utilized for a different agenda depending on who controls, or takes over control of that program.

#21     Jan 19, 2012
  2. rew

rew

The motive for operation Fast and Furious is obvious. Send U.S. made guns to Mexican drug lords. Sit back and watch the mayhem they cause, including the murder of American citizens. Make sure everybody knows that the evil drug lords are using American made guns. Use this to argue for much more stringent gun laws. It would have worked if the government hadn't been caught with its pants down.

I find it odd that a man opposed to the encroaching police state here in America is so down on the only presidential candidate who will put a stop to it -- Ron Paul. Santorum, Gingrich, and Romney will happily shove the police state up your ass.

#22     Jan 20, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm warming up to Ron Paul more with every minute that passes.

Romney is just another liberal as far as I can tell.

#23     Jan 20, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm inclined to agree. Although I would still rather have him in the WH instead of Obama.

#24     Jan 20, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm still in the ABO camp but I'm pretty unhappy. But I will grit my teeth, hold my nose and vote for Anybody But Obama.

#25     Jan 20, 2012