DHS Gives Top-Secret Clearance To Muslim Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 19, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I'm not surprised Big Sis does such stupid things. Obama's entire administration is staffed by incompetent buffoons who have a goal of destroying what America is.

#11     Jan 19, 2012
  2. achilles28

achilles28

It just keeps getting worse.

Did you check out the Anwar Al-awlak link?

#12     Jan 19, 2012
  3. FWIW, I too, agree with most of what you're saying. Surprisingly, maybe not so much. I am the optimist that still thinks we are all Americans first, party/ideologies second.

Regardless, we really need to get to a point, if we're going to continue to expand technology, to get more transparency. The gov't was run for 200 years, mostly behind closed doors, due to the lack of instant information. Time for them to use technology to help the citizens, not to hide info from them.

c

#13     Jan 19, 2012
  4. Yes, yet more spectacular arrogance and incompetence.

#14     Jan 19, 2012
  5. I don't know about this stuff, but Fast and Furious was basically a phony law enforcement operation designed to see that lots of scary guns from the US could be placed with the Cartels. Then, when they surfaced and were id'd, ATF and its anti-gun allies would claim that there was this huge need for draconian restrictions on gun sales, "assault weapon" bans, etc.

#15     Jan 19, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Most folks think the operation was, as stated, a "gunwalking" tactic, which sadly went very bad. Official lies do not prove the existence of a conspiracy, they may be proving that someone does not want to face manslaughter charges.

#16     Jan 19, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I am the pragmatist that thinks that time is long gone.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

#17     Jan 19, 2012
  8. wjk

wjk

Nor do they disprove it. Honesty and transparency would be needed to disprove the existence of a conspiracy.

"During the meeting, President Obama dropped in and, according to Sarah Brady, brought up the issue of gun control, "to fill us in that it was very much on his agenda," she said. "I just want you to know that we are working on it," Brady recalled the president telling them. "We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar."

#18     Jan 19, 2012
  9. And, if I had to bet, I would have to cringe and bet your way.

c

#19     Jan 19, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Well, we know it was very much on her agenda. But recall, this was not the first instance of gunwalking, "someone" before Obama had one, too.

#20     Jan 19, 2012