DHS Gives Top-Secret Clearance To Muslim Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 19, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

The good stuff starts at 3:50 in.

Quite interesting the close ties our Government has with the terror groups we're fighting overseas.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zCmdDP4Wn74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anwar Al-Awlaki Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/20/al-qaeda-terror-leader-dined-pentagon-months/#ixzz1jthVaxkg

Qaeda-Linked Imam Dined at Pentagon after 9/11
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/21/national/main6978200.shtml

2. achilles28

achilles28

Reminds me a bit of Operation Fast and Furious. Government covertly supports the very adversaries they publicly fight. In one case, it's Muslim Extremists. In the next, its Mexican Drug Cartels.

Why would they do that?

3. achilles28

achilles28

Here's another one.

Our military fights for the very freedoms our Government is taking away at home.

Anyone else find these paradoxes rather disturbing?

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes. The government seems to want to give away our secrets to those who may use them against us. Is it simply naivety or something else?

The Fast and Furious program is inconceivable. What possible motive would induce the US government to supply thousands of assault weapons to Mexican drug cartels?

Something else I can't understand is the strategy of punishing *all* US air travelers instead of focusing on those more likely to be terrorists.

It is beginning to feel like a police state. More than a little.

The leftist media (websites like the Los Angeles Times) no longer allow any anonymity for people who want to comment on their articles. All require logins relating to facebook or google and the comments are heavily censored by Discus.

Part of me is ready to go completely Luddite, simply give up internet access (to the delight of a few folks here lol). For the time being I'm going to go the encrypted VPN route.

George Bush started it. Barrack Obama doubled down on it.

5. achilles28

achilles28

Surprisingly, I agree with everything you wrote.

I know you're a big supporter of Israel, but they sold Patriot missile technology to the Communist Chinese. Clinton practically gave them MIRV technology. It's now almost routine for Israeli spies to be caught passing US State secrets back to Tel Aviv. This is not okay. Then, consider the border. Any serious Government would have closed it the day after 911. Who exactly is running things?

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

There is this conception that I'm a big supporter of Israel.

I don't think I am.

I simply don't want there to be another Holocaust. It is shocking to me that many openly advocate for the destruction of the Jews.

Israel's behavior doesn't help. There *is* a problem with Israel spying on us for military purposes but also for industrial purposes. It sucks.

Honestly most of my jewish friends in LA could not care less what happens to Israel. I'm still trying to get my head around that.

7. I knew she's worthless but had no idea she's this bad. Based on her attitude alone, she should be fired and if not, removed by congress.

8. achilles28

achilles28

Again, thumbs up. My beef is with this culture of corruption in Government. Not the everyday man, whatever color and creed. The Jews I know are nowhere close to the war-mongering zealots their Government is.

9. Isn't ALL of the media leftist? You mean the CCC could not control more than ONE avenue of access? But they are soo very friggin smart!

10. And, of course, just when I try to pick a fight, you post this. The reason is that American Jews do not identify with the motherland. American Jews are rather disparaging about the motherland as a matter of factly.

#10     Jan 19, 2012