DHS Buys Even More Hollow Point Ammo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 7, 2013.

1. One said he is buying ammo for the civil war,another said he would support it under certain circumstances.There are thousands of other posts on forums and comment sections all across the internet saying the same thing.I defend their right to say that under the first amendment but I also support The Government and DHS preparing themselves for those threats

The government is only overstepping their bounds if The SC says they are doing something unconstitutional.Obama nor Coumo has not tried to enforce any laws The SC has ruled unconstitutional.Obama and Cuomo were voted in by the people of this country and citizens of NY.I don't agree with either of them on every issue but thats who the people voted in so I accept and abide by their laws.

I'm not 100 % positive but I think the bill of rights can also be changed.

#51     Feb 7, 2013
  2. What part of the Constitution says we can abolish the government by force ? What amendment ?

#52     Feb 7, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

The Bill of Rights is just the first 10 amendments that were added just after the Constitution was written. Anything in it can be changed by Amendment but try getting 2/3 of the country to agree on anything regarding the Constitution today.

#53     Feb 7, 2013
  4. Yea that is really getting OLD. No one living was a slave or owned a slave.. shit my family didn't come to America until AFTER slavery was abolished. I'm supposed to feel guilty about this, really? well I don't and I can't take anyone whining about slavery seriously.

#54     Feb 7, 2013

5. When the time comes vigilante's will liquidate US govt agents and collaborators as they expose themselves and are most vulnerable.
    (btw : confiscation of guns won't protect you from this if you are a scumbag agent of the state)

The US govt will have to resort to separate zones for the housing of their units and families. yep whole secured compounds with families of the party and it's drones will have to be built because gubbermint will try to play nasty. The effect of that will be the targeting of wives , children and parents. It's not pretty but this is how a pre-insurrection is obligated to operate.

Just like the green zone in afghanistan, everything else is hostile territory and you lose the ground once you physically go back to base camp.

When govt elites and worker drones have walled themselves off from their subjects, the real insurrection starts.
    (I don't think politicians or the military learned much from the Vietnam war, expect strange bedfellow alliances for the expedient import of military grade weapons for the insurgency).

Once the gov"t drones and elites have chose sides "KILL'EM ALL, LET GOD SORT IT OUT.

Better hope uncle sam gets his head outta his ass cause this could be our future in 30yrs.

#55     Feb 7, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Useful Idiot

#56     Feb 7, 2013
  7. Thanks

#57     Feb 7, 2013
  8. 1) I can't speak for them, but to me that just means they think it's coming. i don't see any call to arms and revolution in those statements. You don't know why the DHS is stocking up on ammo, none of us do, which is the reason I asked WHY?

2) I disagree. So did Thomas Jefferson: “….To consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions is a very dangerous
    doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy. Our judges are
    as honest as other men and not more so. They have with others the same passions for party, for
    power, and the privilege of their corps…and their power is more dangerous as they are in office for
    life and not responsible, as the other functionaries are, to the elective control. The Constitution has
    erected no such tribunal, knowing that to whatever hands confided, with the corruption of time and
    party, its members would become despots….”

If you've read the Constitution then you would know that the govt is doing things that document doesn't authorize them to do. Blatant example, no ability to carry in IL or DC, clearly a right that is being violated.

3) being elected doesn't give one dictatorial power. What would you do if Congress passed a law banning religion and the SC upheld it? Obviously that would violate the 1st Amendment, but they were elected so it would be ok right?

#58     Feb 7, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Fantastic rebuttal.

#59     Feb 7, 2013
  10. More importantly what if the SC said you were only 2/3 a person(since you are a black man) as pushed by the anti-slavery crowd before the civil war?

#60     Feb 7, 2013