DHS Buys Even More Hollow Point Ammo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 7, 2013.

1. The founding fathers gave us the opportunity to change the government by voting every 2-4 years.If we dont like the government we can vote them out

#31     Feb 7, 2013
  2. Mercor

Mercor

The racist Democrats in the South never considered Negros slaves as men, they were property.

#32     Feb 7, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly

#33     Feb 7, 2013

4. Fixed

#34     Feb 7, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

The founding fathers also restricted who could vote to only those that had any business voting. Now the parasite/welfare/affirmative action classes can vote alongside productive responsible tax payers. And now that the former outnumber the latter real change, initiated at the ballot box anyway, is impossible.

#35     Feb 7, 2013
  6. The government that is big enough to give you everything is big enough to take away everything.

#36     Feb 7, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Nice try. We have the right to ABOLISH the government. Just as the Founders did.

#37     Feb 7, 2013
  8. +

....Although we may be foreseeing a different demographic holding the destructive potential.

Hood ratz pumped up on crack to not respond to conventional 9mm ammo...

And Fema camps? Need somewhere to put the Section 8'ers if cities get compromised, infrastructurally, due to natural disaster, terrorist attack, or SNAP malfunction

:eek:

#38     Feb 7, 2013
  9. The founders abolished the government because they couldn't vote them out(No taxation without representation).We have representation,we can change our gov at the voting booth

#39     Feb 7, 2013
  10. Yes but as I previously stated the founding fathers also said the Constitution can legally be changed.

I respect all of the Constitution ,not just the parts I agree with

#40     Feb 7, 2013