DHS Buys Even More Hollow Point Ammo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Mercor

Mercor

For "No reason".

That Joker who killed those people in the movie theater had a reason.
    Same for the guy in Newton Ct.

Obama has declared his "reason" is sound for blowing up American kids in foreign countries.

I don't trust the greedy Government to determine what is reasonable.

#11     Feb 7, 2013
  2. It's secession, and there is no reason for the DHS to be in an arms race with the US population.

The crazies are the fucking lefty politicians who want to confiscate everyone's legally acquired guns and/or ban firearms ownership, force them to buy insurance, force them to pay higher taxes, tell people what they can eat/drink, let illegal immigrants run amok, and nickel & dime the shit out of producers in order to pay (see: bribe) their drones to sit on their asses in false perpetuity in exchange for a vote. That's who is fucking crazy, NOT the people who are unwilling to give up their Constitutional Rights.

And don't bother telling me the SC decides what is and isn't unconstitutional because i'm aware, and I don't need a lawyer to 'interpret' my Rights for me.. they are both written in plain ol' English and LITERAL.

Understand this, the people pushing 'change' are the antagonists. This country was founded on certain principles and rights of the people, known as a Constitution. To ignore or undermine it is simply anti-American, and it should be fairly easy to understand why that type of talk or action would cause civil unrest in America. All that being said, there is no civil war brewing or whatever else you're hoping for.. so why does the Dept of HOMELAND Security need all that ammo?

#12     Feb 7, 2013
  3. 1.Yes it is secession,obviously you know what I meant.The DHS has every right to prepare for the threats of people who think if they dont get their way they can overthrow a democratically elected government by force.

2.The crazies might be the fucking lefty politicians but if the people elected them and you dont like it you have the freedom to leave.

3.The SC decides what is constitutional.

4.There are people out there hoping or planning for a civil war(No,I 'm not one of them).The Dept of Homeland Security has every right to prepare for those threats including buying whatever amount of ammo they feel they need to meet those threats if they have to do so.

#13     Feb 7, 2013
  4. 1 & 2) The USA is not a democracy, it's a Constitutional Republic and the structure of this nation is defined by that Constitution. If abandoned or discarded, THERE IS NO USA. Elected or not, no govt official has the authority to deprive the population of their rights. and thanks for giving me permission to leave dad but.. I'M NOT.

3) You really are a fucking troll period boy. you gonna make up a name for me now and accuse me of a crime?

4) Sounds to me like you're hoping for a civil war more than anyone else. What you don't seem to understand is THEY are the threat.

#14     Feb 7, 2013
  5. Calm down and when you can have a discussion without anger and insults come back PB

#15     Feb 7, 2013
  6. I'm calm bro, you're instigating by saying exactly what i was like 'don't bother saying' and then explained why.. and please stop trying to tell me what to do. It must just be like a mental deficiency in you libs.. always trying to tell others what to do.

#16     Feb 7, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Only so long as they decide correctly. If SCOTUS starts obviously undermining the Constitution it is the right of the people to rise up and abolish this government.

#17     Feb 7, 2013
  8. I am not instigating anything.In a respectful manner with no insults I gave my opinion why The DHS had a right to buy ammo.I am not trying to tell you what to do just suggesting that the discussion here be civil

#18     Feb 7, 2013
  9. Disagree pspr.The Constitution says The SC are the deciders of what is constitutional not the people

#19     Feb 7, 2013
  10. Welcome back, Piggy!

Things are kinda messed up in GOPland. Can you help them out?

#20     Feb 7, 2013