Developments at Assent LLC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by aeliodon, Mar 1, 2007.

1. I also got paid so hes not full of it. I didnt know all of them so i can't say eveyone got paid but i did.

#31     Mar 8, 2007
  2. Great, I hope all the Jasper guys get their money. I'm just trying to learn as much about Assent as I can before I open an account. Didn't have a good experience with the last two prop shops I was with that got shut down. I hope Assent is committed to the business.

#32     Mar 8, 2007
  3. mrmoose

mrmoose

btw the answer your first question, the reason Sungard bought assent was because at the time sungard owned the Brut ECN. They figured that acquiring a large volume nasdaq trading shop could result in that volume being pushed to Brut their increasing market share and making Brut worth more.

#33     Mar 9, 2007
  4. In&Out

In&Out

The only people who got paid by Jasper are people who followed Steve and Accord LLC to Schoenfield. David Glass is bankrolling Steve and that whole operation and trying to screw people who didn't follow Steve out of their money.
    If you're still waiting on money from Glass, you'll probably never get it. My advice is to call Glass directly on his cell at 917-763-2997.
    Also, we're probably going to get screwed over with the K-1s too.
    I'm considering a class action lawsuit. I know of at least 11 other traders who did not get their money back.

#34     Mar 9, 2007
  5. I can't believe this is a serious post. You must be completely oblivious to the current White House administration or the oil & electricity industry. That's some funny stuff. Not that East Coasters are angels, it's actually a pretty close race the ultimate scumbag title.

Assent is just like every other equity "prop" firm. A little good, a lot of bad and lots of shady. One of these Texans had a pretty awesome strategy during the bullet era, sick money. Of course, just by pure coincidence, the losing side of the trade were being incurred by random traders throughout the same firm.

#35     Mar 9, 2007
  6. mrmoose

mrmoose

I have no idea what going at any branch of assent however If someone is not being paid money they are owed as a result of what happened, I would recomend going directly to the corporate legal department at Sungard (their headquarters are in Wayne PA) and explain the situation. Make certain that you just want to get your money wit out going to the regulators or the media.

#36     Mar 11, 2007
  7. ozkar

ozkar

Any Jasper trader that doesn't want to leave Assent and would like to trade with a safe, legit LLC. Private message or email me.

#37     Mar 13, 2007
  8. minmike

minmike

Why....

do you use LUBE before you bend them over or something?

#38     Mar 13, 2007
  9. I'm looking for some Assent deals. I got a couple of proposals. I prefer the Hoboken office but will consider NYC offices as well. Please pm me. I'm not a licensed trader and not too experienced either. Thanks.

#39     Mar 14, 2007
  10. Sniper27

Sniper27

LMFAO!!

#40     Mar 15, 2007