Develop and follow a written trading plan

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Chuck Krug, Feb 20, 2018.

1. mbondy

mbondy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you haven't called a single trade before the fact. Your 'trades' are complete bs and we both know it. I'd bet you're not even trading a live account or in real-time.

If I start calling trades, people might actually learn something and that would be countertrend to the general direction of this website. I'm here to be amused by folks like yourself and to give the occasional pointer, not to teach. I covet my skills.

#201     Mar 5, 2018
    Van_der_Voort_4 likes this.
  2. volpri

volpri

Yada yada yada. ROFLMAO

#202     Mar 5, 2018
  3. volpri

volpri

ok skippy wanna see trades today.

No one is asking you to teach your coveted skills. Just post us a few live trades.
    es1mintrades.PNG

#203     Mar 5, 2018
    slugar likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You may want to reply to those that talked about high win rate and stuff via using their user name...your point can get to the source instead of wasted on others that don't know what the hell you're talking about.

By the way, of course trading is hard. Never said it wasn't. In fact, I've been preaching that for many years...most seem to disagree with me. Simply, you seem to have a habit of replying to those as if you're really talking to someone else...

Sorry, it's just creepy.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    #204     Mar 6, 2018
  5. slugar

slugar

I'm not sure what the incentive would be to put false trades on a forum where you will never meet or see the people

#205     Mar 6, 2018
  6. schweiz

schweiz

Maybe because people who are so stupid to post that, are too stupid to understand it?

#206     Mar 6, 2018
  7. slugar

slugar

No I understand it just fine but still not sure why someone would lie about how much money they make trading and honesty it wasn't meant for you so go to hell

#207     Mar 6, 2018
  8. schweiz

schweiz

I was not referring to you when I mentioned "stupid" but to the person who posts fake trades.

But your reaction gave away that you are stupid too. Not my fault but yours. I didn't want to expose you.
    Are you a retail manager or a retarded manager?

#208     Mar 6, 2018
  9. slugar

slugar

I feel so exposed!!!!

#209     Mar 6, 2018
  10. volpri

volpri

I am stopping for the day. Unfortunately I am a diabetic and when my brain isn't working well...well it is time to stop while I am ahead. I struggled reading the chart and getting the direction right in the ES, and had too many losing trades. A perhaps meaningful day for me by some on ET'ers instead of a meaningless day like my recent posts about winning results.

It could appears one only has a meaningful day when one is a loser! ROFLMAO. Well here ya go a meaningful day for me.

I took several trades in the ES some before RTH. Made and gave back. Rinse and repeat. Made and decided to quit. In the NQ took two trades both winners. bye ET'ers, for now.

NQ3-6-chart.PNG

NQ3-6-stats1.PNG

NQ3-6-stats2.PNG

ES 3-6-2018 charts.PNG

ES 3-6-2018 stats two.PNG

ES 3-6-2018 stats.PNG

#210     Mar 6, 2018