Deutschland Finanztransaktionssteuer

Discussion in 'Economics' started by tomtr27, Nov 12, 2019.

1. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest

Hello Callumbus,
    I am very vigilant at the moment about the development in D and the EU. Thanks for the information. So in the last debate in the Bundestag you call us speculators ... The speculative nature sounded negative for our work. People should be glad that we hold our heads for price stability.

Greetings Thomas

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2019
    #11     Nov 12, 2019
  2. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest

#12     Nov 12, 2019
  3. d08

d08

You have Asian countries, middle-eastern kingdoms (UAE, Qatar, Kuwait etc). Not sure why you'd think the "best" would necessarily move to the US. They'd move to where-ever their lives are the best, which is not always the US.
    The masses won't ever move but with low birthrates, population drain is a major problem. Sure, immigration is increasing in most of Europe but then you have a large population who doesn't even speak your language. A whole new set of problems arises.

#13     Nov 12, 2019
    CALLumbus and tomtr27 like this.
  4. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest

Hello d08,

Sounds to me like the Marshall plan is being implemented. A relic from old times. Still up to date. I'm getting very bad bad when I walk through the streets here. I am a cosmopolitan and by no means a right-wing radical, I am not against diversity. But my wife hardly dares to go alone on the street .....

Thomas

#14     Nov 12, 2019
  5. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest

I have 4 children !!!!

#15     Nov 12, 2019
  6. d08

d08

You should move to Eastern parts of EU then. Ironically, it's safer in those Eastern EU countries on the streets. It's ironic because it used to be the opposite. I'm not a skinhead and like most diversity that generally agrees with the local culture but maybe it's necessarily to have a group that gives a "friendly" reminder to the Sharia Law "implementers" where they are located.

#16     Nov 12, 2019
  7. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

Countryside of France if you opt for a better climate. No immigration aswell if you know where to look.

#17     Nov 12, 2019
    tomtr27 likes this.
  8. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Immigrating to avoid immigration; the irony.

#18     Nov 12, 2019
    Nobert and AKUMATOTENSHI like this.
  9. easymon1

easymon1

10. easymon1

easymon1

#20     Nov 15, 2019