Deutsche Bank FX

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by T-Bone Trader, May 26, 2009.

1. Perhaps not but why take the risk, why not just use IB and have SiPC protection (assuming everything else is equal)?

I don't know how they compare as far as commissions go but IB seem to be the most competitive.

#11     Jun 6, 2009
  2. vilas

vilas

Hi, Dallas and Cabletrader,

Thanks for informative posts.

[PLEASE UNDERSTAND, DBFX HAS A WHITE LABLE FROM FXCM]

My conclusion was same when I last visited DB site. But this question should not bother anyone - both are top of the league.

I am trading with FXCM at present. Plan to go DB near future.

#12     Jun 7, 2009
  3. DBfx, the world's largest liquidity provider, what joke, look at the spreads.

Why bother trading the world's largest liquidity provider but pay high end retail spreads.

#13     Jun 8, 2009
  4. Reealjrd

Reealjrd

When I wanted to withdraw my money after two weeks of trading, they made tricks and demanded allegedly absent documents. In reality, I provided them with their own form fully completed with all the necessary documents. I had to call several times to the manager to get my money back. I got my money in four days, but such kind of activities is unacceptable from such reputable company. They are just terrible.

#14     Jun 9, 2009
  5. Unit001

Unit001

For those who don't know. FX brokers like DBFX FXCM etc are brokers who take other side of your trade,
    they make sure you are not a long term winner.
    Ask your broker who exactly is counter party to your trade, ask your broker if they are an ECN broker.

FXCM will try to trick you they will say that counterparty is not them but some other company
    (that company is their own but under different name)

#15     Jun 9, 2009
  6. vilas

vilas

I think this is of no conern to a mini mini mini trader. As long as you have made sure that they broker you are dealing with will pay up when you have registered a profits, it should be OK. I think you have to consider that a big broker handles thousands of trades a day. If he had to answer everyone with who and what he won't be able to give no-cmmission service !

#16     Jun 13, 2009
  7. vilas

vilas

Will someone please give me some idea of the spreads quoted by DBFX. I am thinking of trading thru them ! Thanks for info.

vilas.V

#17     Jun 13, 2009
  8. When I checked their demo few months back, spreads are high
    compared to any other broker.

#18     Jun 13, 2009
  9. you just don't get what a bucketshop is

hint, use google to find out

#19     Jun 13, 2009
  10. JDL

JDL

why don't you get a demo and check for your self

#20     Jun 13, 2009