Deutsche Bank and FXCM Connection

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Veyron 16.4, Jul 9, 2009.

1. mrhazelj

mrhazelj

I already answered this question and it has been proven by picture that dbfx and fxcm mt4 are different feeds. ok,here's some schooling for you guys:

yeah dbfx is using the fxcm platform tech, and that's it. fxcm is the white label for dbfx if anything at all.

the spreads are lower at dbfx.

and here's a Asian session picture of the gbp/jpy to prove this so that everyone who is spreading miss information about dbfx/fxcm relationship can stop and go back on reading how market structure works.

banks provide prices, then the broker gets them. not the other way around! how can the #1 bank in the world be a white label for a broker that isn't even as big as the 11th biggest player in the market (bank of America)?! when someone can answer that I'll shut my mouth! or do i have the wrong market structure flow charts!? lol

a 1-2 pip difference higher than dbfx mt4

#31     Jul 17, 2010
  2. we are talking about same adress , same CS probably, same platform etc. so it may not make a difference if the feed from DB goes into the same platform that plays the same tricks on customers. What do you care about the spread if you are locked out of you platform or the spread widens 30 pips just because of "volatility" ?

#32     Jul 19, 2010
  3. Of course FXCMs market is wider than DBFX. Do you really think that's proof of anything?

ASP's provide the front-end and the banks provide the pricing. RBS did it with Oanda, but couldn't make the options (exotics) work. DB has very little interest in the retail market, so they white-label FXCM. All of the pricing and trading gateway info flows through FXCM.

Do a visual IP traceroute and you'll see. Makes no logistical-sense to route to NYC and back to DB's FX servers (Autobahn) in Germany. The trade-checks are handled in FXCM's Old Slip servers.

http://www.visualiptrace.com/

#33     Jul 19, 2010
  4. mrhazelj

mrhazelj

#34     Jul 19, 2010
  5. Keep playing stupid, or at least I hope you are playing. Ask DBFX for the IP address to their quote server and do the traceroute. Otherwise, stfu.

#35     Jul 19, 2010
  6. mrhazelj

mrhazelj

lol ok I'm done here.. you basically called the FXCM CEO a liar and didn't even watch the video for just educational purposes alone so you have worked for both of those companies and can tell me exactly what's going on?..this has already been proven by other people with intelligence as well

#36     Jul 19, 2010
  7. Correct, now GFY. DB may very well be a contributor to the FXCM ECN-like service, but that has no impact on the DBFX operation. DB provides a market for IB's IdealPro as well, that doesn't make them partners.

#37     Jul 19, 2010
  8. siki13

siki13

Yeah i think its time for you to get a new nick.
    BTW did you all see what FXCM is doing on forexfactory?

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=246069

No i`m not talking about the usual fxcm antics like price lag and slippage.
    FXCM has the power to change thread names that they dont like
    so "FXCM slippage & price lag" over night becomes
    "BROKER slippage & price lag" .

Yeah that and six time posters/fxcm employees here is really gonna
    make them look good .

#38     Jul 19, 2010
  9. mrhazelj

you are obviously a shill for DB , who registered for that sole purpose. I wouldn't trust any CEO and especially a FX dealer, and especially when the low level employees resort themselves to all sorts of lies.

#39     Jul 19, 2010
  10. Only one thing to do with FXCM , is to close the account.

When DBFX closed , the staff moved back to FXCM and contacted me.

#40     Feb 25, 2012