Deutsche Bank and FXCM Connection

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Veyron 16.4, Jul 9, 2009.

1. what about customer service ? Is it the same as well, and what do you mean, underwritten by DB ? DB is the liquidity provider .

#21     May 20, 2010
  2. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

#22     May 20, 2010
  3. Is it that unbelievable that DB streams their own quotes? Personally i dont know (or care), but it would appear DB wouldn't really need assistance from someone like fxcm to make a market in ccys.

RBS or UBS don't use Oanda quotes on their oanda-based retail software either.

#23     May 20, 2010
  4. Right, Oanda is acting as the ASP there and only providing the platform. All DBFX quotes emanate from the FXCM servers in NYC.

#24     May 20, 2010
  5. I thought this was back in 06-07 and they took over the whole business ! But the DBFX people are actually shown as FXCM people on the NFA site ... This doesn't make sense

#25     May 20, 2010
  6. Ask DBFX to provide the server address for a ping test.

#26     May 20, 2010
  7. inktomii

inktomii

#27     May 20, 2010
  8. LeeD

LeeD

I'm sure you are well aware of call centers outsourced to foreign companies. Why can't forex brokerage be outsourced the same way?

#28     May 20, 2010
  9. The argument is white-labeling vs. ASP. DBFX is behind the operation in name only. You are dealing with FXCM pricing and all that entails. If choosing between FXCM direct or DBFX the choice is easy, you go with the bank, but most will choose not to deal with FXCM in any capacity.

oanda.sg for true segregation and better spreads.

#29     May 20, 2010
  10. cigarno

cigarno

I sent an email to dbx asking them if they are connected to FXCM and they did not reply... then I sent them 3 reminders and no answer.

#30     Jun 2, 2010