Deutsch Bank

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Spectre2007, Mar 24, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

red.jpg

#81     Oct 3, 2016
  2. trader99

trader99

Just put on a small short position on DB. Let' see...

I don't expect it to go to zero. I will probably cover if it goes under $10.

#82     Oct 7, 2016
  3. Mtrader

Mtrader

News from today: The royal family from Qatar wants to raise its participation from 10% to 25%. Maybe be careful.

#83     Oct 7, 2016
  4. SergeyFF

SergeyFF

I think the downtrend in the DB will only increase, too!
    The huge volume of derivative instruments on the balance sheet of Deutsche Bank may cause a "domino effect" and jeopardize markets, JPMorgan analysts believe. And the fate of derivatives excites me! What do you think about the fate of derivatives?

#84     Oct 7, 2016
  5. Sig

Sig

What specific "derivative instruments on the balance sheet" are you referring to, cause I'm looking at their balance sheet and not seeing a lot. Or are you just assuming they're there like Spectre2007 earlier in this thread? You really should read the whole thread, btw.

#85     Oct 7, 2016
  6. trader99

trader99

Yes, I'm aware. If it goes to $15 I will cover. I have a very small position relative to my account. Learning to know my risks in each trade..

#86     Oct 7, 2016
  7. CyJackX

CyJackX

Hypothetically, would the time value of a put be completely lost if DB went under?

#87     Oct 7, 2016
  8. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

How's those short positions going?

#88     Dec 22, 2016
  9. $DB careful shorting this here... DOJ was a gift! Analysis upgrades are on the way... have dry powder ready

#89     Dec 27, 2016
  10. dealmaker

dealmaker

Deutsche Bank shares were £114 before WWI and only £6.5 after...

#90     Apr 22, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.