Detroit area trader hook up

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by T3-Jeff, Feb 12, 2006.

1. T3-Jeff

T3-Jeff T3 Trading Group

A few of us in the Detroit area are trying to organize a Detroit trader get together.
    We are looking to meet in a couple weeks perhaps for a happy hour to talk about trading, strategies, possibility of forming a group for better rates, and the possibility of renting space for an office environment. If you are interested please PM me or email at

2. I will be in Detroit the beginning of april visiting to meet new traders there

PM me...i dont know many guys in detroit that trade outside of a few buddies

3. Moreagr

hi guys equity trader in Detroit in the northern burbs.. a hook up would be nice to have... I am looking forward to it.
  4. CyrusJ

PM sent.
  5. mijoe

Hello all,

Keep me in the loop. Would like to participate in this meet. Have been trading for about 5 yrs now.

Check out this thread - Wheres my michigan traders?
  6. I'm also interested in meeting up and sharing trading backgrounds and ideas. I trade equities and would be interested in talking trading in general. Feel free to PM with ideas for a meetup. Any other guys trading equities, feel free to PM and we can talk the market.
  7. what day / time/ place you guys thinking of meeting up ??
  8. erikdean

I'm in the Oakland county area and would be interested in meeting up with fellow Michigan traders. Give this thread a couple of days then come up with a time and place. I’m sure there would be a bunch of us.

9. T3-Jeff

T3-Jeff T3 Trading Group

How does Wednesday, March 8th in Royal Oak sound for everyone? A lot of people have been PMing me. Also post to the thread so we can keep it alive.

10. mijoe

Wed March 8 sounds good to me. About the location ??? can u consider somewhere near the m59 area.
    #10     Feb 23, 2006