Detroit area trader hook up

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by T3-Jeff, Feb 12, 2006.

1. T3-Jeff

T3-Jeff T3 Trading Group

A few of us in the Detroit area are trying to organize a Detroit trader get together.
    We are looking to meet in a couple weeks perhaps for a happy hour to talk about trading, strategies, possibility of forming a group for better rates, and the possibility of renting space for an office environment. If you are interested please PM me or email at jefftrader@sent.com.

Thanks,

Jeff

2. I will be in Detroit the beginning of april visiting family...love to meet new traders there

PM me...i dont know many guys in detroit that trade outside of a few buddies

d

3. Moreagr

Moreagr

hi guys equity trader in Detroit in the northern burbs.. a hook up would be nice to have... I am looking forward to it.

4. CyrusJ

CyrusJ

PM sent.

5. mijoe

mijoe

Hello all,

Keep me in the loop. Would like to participate in this meet. Have been trading for about 5 yrs now.

Check out this thread - Wheres my michigan traders?

6. I'm also interested in meeting up and sharing trading backgrounds and ideas. I trade equities and would be interested in talking trading in general. Feel free to PM with ideas for a meetup. Any other guys trading equities, feel free to PM and we can talk the market.

7. what day / time/ place you guys thinking of meeting up ??

8. erikdean

erikdean

I'm in the Oakland county area and would be interested in meeting up with fellow Michigan traders. Give this thread a couple of days then come up with a time and place. I’m sure there would be a bunch of us.

Erik

9. T3-Jeff

T3-Jeff T3 Trading Group

How does Wednesday, March 8th in Royal Oak sound for everyone? A lot of people have been PMing me. Also post to the thread so we can keep it alive.

Jeff

10. mijoe

mijoe

Wed March 8 sounds good to me. About the location ??? can u consider somewhere near the m59 area.

#10     Feb 23, 2006