Detractors and Naysayers...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Some person(s) have apparently shared a moment of intimacy with the infamous Bob. Bob, who is a player, never called them back. These person(s) feel as though their love has been betrayed. Bob feels like; "hey, I was just into it for the thrill of a trade".

Perhaps all the parties involved in these intimate transactions should seek counseling.

#71     Aug 10, 2002
  2. I hate those stupid smelly air freshener things in those 5 year old cabs. I hate people who complain about the cost of mailing a letter. I hate my dentist for all the pain he causes me. I hate the plastic tab you need to lift on a new jar of peanuts that breaks off under your fingernail causing way more pain tgab it is worth. I hate when i am at a ballgame and the jerk who has to piss 5 times and get more nachos in my row kicks over the two beers I have strategically placed under the seat. I hate the fact that I can't determine the amount of time my alarm gives me for the snooze button. Why are they all either 7 or 9 minutes? Why does it always rain right after I get my car washed? I hate the WB network. I hate Michael Jackson and his stupid glove. I hate the IRS tax code. I hate beggers who think I have "extra" money for them. Why do they think I go to work everyday if I have extra money or spare change? I hate sitting next to smelly people on airplanes. I hate airplanes.

Aw... lets make it easy. I hate almost everybody and everything!
    [/QUOTE]:mad: it seems like you have alot of hate. maybe you should get a slam man

#72     Aug 10, 2002
  3. Don, 777 is obviously very negative and a horse's ass. Because you run a company that is in the trading public's eye, I suppose you have to respond to this moron, otherwise, I would suggest you just ignore him. He obviously isn't making any money.
    That's too bad, I AM!

777, why do you care so much if Don posts here? I believe a lot of posters/readers of these forums benefit from his insight and experience in the markets over the years. And if Don and his company pick up some traders here and there, why would you care? Jealous? Although Don would never admit it, it just makes good business sense to be as visible as possible. I know I would. To take an educational approach in any endeavor when building a business or continuing to grow a business is good business sense. Obviously you have none of it! It thrills me to death that idiots like you are so concerned with Don that you can't get a good night's sleep. I love it!

777, You are a complete moron that has nothing better to do than hind behind your keyboard, take potshots at posters, and come up with sophomoric posts that show crap like "Ape Trading." Maybe you should trade the e-minis because I am averaging over 15 points a day on the ES. Obviously, based upon your negativity and cynical nature, your results are laughable!!! Have a taste 777! I hope it tastes good!

#73     Aug 10, 2002
  4. 777, why do you care so much if Don posts here? I believe a lot of posters/readers of these forums benefit from his insight and experience in the markets over the years. And if Don and his company pick up some traders here and there, why would you care? Jealous? Although Don would never admit it, it just makes good business sense to be as visible as possible. I know I would. To take an educational approach in any endeavor when building a business or continuing to grow a business is good business sense. Obviously you have none of it! It thrills me to death that idiots like you are so concerned with Don that you can't get a good night's sleep. I love it!

777, You are a complete moron that has nothing better to do than hind behind your keyboard, take potshots at posters, and come up with sophomoric posts that show crap like "Ape Trading." Maybe you should trade the e-minis because I am averaging over 15 points a day on the ES. Obviously, based upon your negativity and cynical nature, your results are laughable!!! Have a taste 777! I hope it tastes good!

Apparently you have it all figured out, so why bother to respond to your questions?

#74     Aug 10, 2002
  5. I never really thought if it that way...maybe 777 has an attraction and is looking for more of my attention, so he can sleep at night.

Glad to hear you're making good money....keep it up!!

Don

#75     Aug 12, 2002
  6. Keep up the good humor...and enjoy your vacation!!

Don :)

#76     Aug 12, 2002
  7. I like this thread.

Don just posts too MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stock_Lover

#77     Aug 29, 2002
  8. :D

#78     Aug 29, 2002
  9. Speculator1929

Speculator1929 Guest

Seems he left for summer vacation and never came back. I miss some of his rantings from this thread....

Maybe he has a new name since he is no longer new at this...

Just wondering...

#79     Dec 13, 2002
  10. I am glad you asked. I am back from a self imposed exile from posting on these boards. I wanted to focus on my trading. Ever since my vacation last summer, I have been back in the groove so to speak.

I felt that all the whining on these boards had taken away my focus to a negative area rather than a positive one. I have rationalized an occasional post to a sense of detachment that I want to overcome.

#80     Mar 7, 2003