Detractors and Naysayers...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Aug 7, 2002.

1. lescor

lescor

I think it's an unwritten rule. Once you finger it, lick it or sniff it, you gotta eat it. Probably applies to other things in life too.

#51     Aug 9, 2002
  2. I hate conflict. I hate those who avoid conflict. I hate so good the brain freeze you get from drinking a Wendy's milk shake too fast if it is really cold. I hate wpmen in SUV's driving with a cell phone in one ear who won't get out of my way so I can get to the store and back with the loaf of bread my wife just has to have RIGHTNOW before the game starts and I miss the first set of downs when the Bears get scored upon. I hate the rainbow painting over the tunnel entrance right after you cross over the Golden Gate bridge into Marin on my way to Sears Point Raceway. I hate the terrorists. I hate the fact that i didn't save my Speed Racer lunch box and instead saved my lunch. Anybody want a 25 year old PB&J? I hate that my kids aren't cool enough to put baseball cards in the spokes of their bannana seated bicycle so they make that cool clicking sound as they peddle to the store to buy more cards and bubble gum. I hate when people throw their gum on the sidewalk for me to step in. I hate getting bumped from a plane. I hate waiting in the airport for 3 hours before my flight because it takes the bozo working the xray machine 15 minutes to determine that the thing the lady has in her bag in front of me with the batteries is not an explosive device in the sense he is thinking but one that makes her explode if you know what I 'm thinking. I hate the right fielder on my softball team who is so lame he might as well wear a skirt. I hate the teller at my bank who sits there doing busy work without calling the next person in the 32 person line all of whom have to ge back to their office in the next 12 minutes before their alloted time for lunch is up so they can start spinning the rat wheel all over again.

#52     Aug 9, 2002
  3. stu

stu

Newatthis,

These posts are classic. Brilliant.

Your typo therapy course is working for me too, just don't EVER stop. The more you post the more I need. I hate that.

I empathise so much with all the stuff you cover, especially that sentence about the freudian prostitute,
    I mean freudian slips, sorry - I hate it when I do that -
    which make you push the wrong button.

Great stuff dude.

#53     Aug 9, 2002
  4. Newatthis

08-09-02 05:38 PM
    777 or is it 666
    Let's get it straight once and for all so we can stop questioning Don's intergrity. We may not like Don as a person or a huckster, but to question a trader's word which is his bond is a BIG issue. Don said outright the answer was no. Let us ask Baron and then you can apologize to Don if you were wrong and I am sure he will apologize to you if he is wrong.

Baron, Do advertisers pay by the post or in some other way?

I assume Baron is at the trader's convention and will not be able to respond to this immediately. Will the moderator of this thread please pass this on to Baron?!

I hate this.

A trader's word is his bond? How about a huckster, is his word his bond?

If you heard something from a credible source, and asked a direct question to the person it concerned, and that person joked about the answer initially, what would you do?

It is an important question, and I am in the process of checking with my source to find out the truth.

Apology? For what? What did I do that was wrong in your eyes beyond asking a question?

Why not always question the integrity of one who would benefit the greatest by not having any? Imagine if we had questioned the integrity of the CEO's of WCOM, ENE, and other companies in a stringent manner.

That is part of the problem these days. Tough questions are not asked, and when they are answered I believe they are not to be accepted without confirmation.

Or do we just accept that Martha Stewart is innocent just because she says she did nothing wrong and move along because of who she is?

If you were considering going with a firm to trade, wouldn't you want to know the whole truth, not just the truth that the marketing manager is telling you?

Unbelievable that traders of all people should take someone's word for it without checking the facts.

#54     Aug 9, 2002
  5. MrDinky

MrDinky

No way I'm gonna top newatthis' rants, but I'm gonna try anyway...

I hate the french (everybody hates the french). I hate people that can't spell correctly. I hate people that try to correct my spelling. I hate people that use words like d00d, sup, peace out, etc..., I hate people that write checks. I hate women who have those little tiny change purses because I'm inevitably going to be stuck behind one who just has to pay for that $.34 all in pennies. I hate all Mercedes drivers. I hate eating liver and any other intestinal organ. I hate the fact that 1% milk costs almost twice as much as 2% milk because its "healthier". I hate people that use the last of the toilet paper and don't change the roll. I hate dentists that make you come in once for x-rays, again for an exam, and yet again for a cleaning. I also hate it when they say "this ain't gonna hurt a bit" because you know damn well it's gonna hurt. I hate anyone who works for the DMV. I hate call waiting. I hate calling people who have call waiting. I hate popup ads, I hate popunder ads, I hate pop all over the f-ing screen and completely obscure what you're trying to look at ads.

I hate the parking lot game of 'first person to flip their turn signal on stakes the claim for the parking spot'. I hate cats that puke. I hate poodles and pretty much anyone who'd own one. I hate municipal bonds. I hate people that wear sunglasses inside the club. I hate people who send those 'send this to 100 other people and you'll see a movie' emails. I hate deodorants that come in scents like 'surf'. I hate anything having to do with Amway. I hate it when you get a stupid song stuck in your head for the rest of the day. I hate people that can't open their doors without dinging your car.

I hate people who bring a crying baby into a movie theater. I hate it when the dealer always has a 10 showing. I hate the post office. I hate being asked "does this look good on me?" as well as the inevitable response, "you're just saying that." I hate people that cock their head to the side while they're singing. I hate people that drive 35 on the fast lane. I hate sunburns. I hate that itch that's always in that one spot on your back you can't reach. I hate Reebok commercials and their shoes. I hate Carl's Jr. commercials with their eat-with-your-mouth-open, cheese-paper, finger licking slobs even worse. I hate people that hate people.

Whew... that's better.

:cool:

#55     Aug 9, 2002
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

I love my family, I love " the no spin zone", I love Freedom, I love the opportunity America has given my family. I love life. I love the beach and the great outdoors ( zion, yosimite,grand canyon, death valley). I love being on top of 'El Cap". I love the movies. I love blockbuster nights. I love this job. I love some of the great posts written by, Kymar, Publias. Mr.Sub, Darkhorse, rs7 and my favorite poster DanielM. I love my car, my dog and the best investment I made 2 years ago; my home. I love my neighbors, I love being able to see my son smile, I love being able to wake up every morning, I love everything that My Lord Jesus Christ has given me.

For if you have seen what i have seen most of you would stop hating and be happy to be alive and free..

#56     Aug 9, 2002
  7. ElCubano

08-09-02 08:37 PM
    I love not to Hate
    I love my family, I love " the no spin zone", I love Freedom, I love the opportunity America has given my family. I love life. I love the beach and the great outdoors ( zion, yosimite,grand canyon, death valley). I love being on top of 'El Cap". I love the movies. I love blockbuster nights. I love this job. I love some of the great posts written by, Kymar, Publias. Mr.Sub, Darkhorse, rs7 and my favorite poster DanielM. I love my car, my dog and the best investment I made 2 years ago; my home. I love my neighbors, I love being able to see my son smile, I love being able to wake up every morning, I love everything that My Lord Jesus Christ has given me.

For if you have seen what i have seen most of you would stop hating and be happy to be alive and free..

Are you a Playboy certerfold, or perhaps a Miss Universe contestant?

Now that we know your turn-ons, what are your turn-offs?

#57     Aug 9, 2002
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

No... Mr.777...I am just a man who was given a chance...so I choose to love instead of hate....

#58     Aug 9, 2002
  9. Mr. Dinky,
    It feels great doesn't it?

If I were to question everything that anyone said to me all day I would never get past breakfast. There is a time and place to question things.

If he is right you should apologize for questioning his integrity.

#59     Aug 9, 2002
  10. stu

stu

I feel sick

Newatthis HELP!!!

#60     Aug 9, 2002