Deterrent for those who deserve it.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FireWalker, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Apparently there are some delusional people who believe I am God. I am not. God is not human.

So. By punishing me and keeping me in prison, what is the goal here?

It looks to me like God does not like humans pretending to be God. God does not like humans dumping pharmaceuticals in the oceans. God does not like humans killing or raping humans.

I am siding with God on this.

#21     Jan 25, 2013
  2. And if you think Jesus is going to save you. Think again. As the Baptists say, Jesus is your lawyer before God. Now that's all metaphorical. Gravity.

Anyone study chemistry?

#22     Jan 25, 2013

3. Alright, so let's recap the current situation. We have dating sites that are a primary source of sex-trafficking and prostitution and actually forced sexual servitude at gunpoint. We have a central banking system that prints money.

I have solutions to both and more. I require investment capital for some blatantly obvious good ideas.

So who in power is willing to admit Satan is dead or never existed in the first place? Or is it your ego? What insanity are you things?

"a dating site for the genetically superior"

There is no test for joining the site. It is self-selecting. It is supposed to be funny.

Why isn't there a banking protocol you thieves? One promise for another, write it down. Did each side deliver? Write it down. Pretty simple.

Yes, I understand your paper corporate nonsense. Sorry, a legal fiction called a person or a corporation is not a living being.

Did you know that insane super-wealthy people actually write out their wills to describe their reincarnated lives? They actually believe in body-swapping and age-swapping. In total detail (denial) they write out sex fantasies to be experienced during childhood and adolescence, complete with arranged fantasies of Pocahontas deliveries. They are insane and not of right mind.

And stupid to boot, because the lawyers sit there and pick off the cream of the crop because they know it's all bs.

#23     Jan 25, 2013

4. Where is the "eyes wide shut" crowd? Grow up.

#24     Jan 25, 2013
  5. Acid

#25     Jan 25, 2013
  6. Firewalker, before you post links to your websites. In those websites you are talking on them, and you say you eat mushrooms for drugs. You need to go and have help.

#26     Jan 25, 2013
  7. Please post a link to a website where I say I eat mushrooms fror drugs.

Now. For the record, I did try shrooms about 20 years ago while in college. I did not like shrooms.

Then. Twice in my late 30s, I tried a legal mushroom called the Amanita Muscaria. It was was interesting. Not something I have any intention of trying again.

#27     Jan 26, 2013
  8. I don't like drugs. From experience, I have decided that for myself, I don't like pot or mushrooms or acid or anything else.

#28     Jan 26, 2013
  9. I remember a couple of times... eight ball of cocaine. Twice somebody made me do the whole thing. It was kind of amusing for a while, but after 30 minutes or so, all I wanted to do was go to sleep and get it over with. Then there was this crack girl who lived in the garage apartment behind my house. I would actually take her to get crack from time to time. That was the stupidist drug. Makes you horny for a few minutes, then you're all wired and gittery. I hated that one. The girl who lived behind me had some issues and I didn't mind talking with her from time to time. One leg. Cancer. Pretty intelligent girl too. Kinda sad. Do not know what happened to her. That was about 18 years ago.

#29     Jan 26, 2013
  10. The last time I did pot was about 4 years ago. I was in San Francisco visiting my half-sister. We went to a small house-party with a few band type people. It was interesting that time, because I had not done pot in many years and it hardly had any effect on me. We talked, but half the time I was amazed at how little effect it had. I remember this, because pot used to make me super paranoid. Nada. Nothing. A little high I suppose. Did not mind it. Did not really see the point of it either. That was the last time I did pot.

#30     Jan 26, 2013