Determined to get their money back

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Liger86, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Liger86

Liger86

It's one thing when you're working and have constant source of income, and situations change drastically when you're laid off from work and cant to pay those bills.

"evil bastards" wasn't meant to be that serious. sure, I went over board on that one.

Get a job in the mean time - trying... probably not hard enough but still am.

#11     Jun 17, 2008
  2. Liger86

Liger86

Thank you all for the input.

I'll ace that ASVAB in no time... :)

#12     Jun 17, 2008
  3. jnbadger

jnbadger

Look, you're 22, and as much of a punk I think you are coming across as, there is a good chance you are more mature than I was when I was your age.

I'm 40 and didn't start trading full time until I was 29 (and from there it was on and off until a few years ago), but fell in love with the markets when I was in my teens.

I think you need to give yourself more of a chance by realizing a work ethic which encompasses your entire life is much better than just working hard at trading.

#13     Jun 17, 2008
  4. Drew07

Drew07

HAHAHAHAHAHA Oh my god. BAD LENDING PRACTICES!!!! That's fucking priceless. I wish I had that kind of nerve. To blame other people for my bad choices. What a blissful existance it would be. Everytime I screwed up, instead of dealing with the consequences and learning from my mistakes I could just point the finger at someone else.

#14     Jun 17, 2008
  5. Liger86

Liger86

I'm not working hard at trading. I can't. My account size and PDT rule wont allow that.

#15     Jun 17, 2008
  6. jnbadger

jnbadger

How can you be so devoted to something (your first post) and double your account without working hard at it?

#16     Jun 17, 2008
  7. Liger86

Liger86

The hard part is the amount of time consumed waiting for business days to go by, so I could have an entry with a stop in case it goes against me I wouldn't have to worry about getting my account suspended to cash trading, loosing margin and not being able to recycle funds intaday.

Feel sorry for noobies that think every monday is a business day.

I can work hard with my girl in bed, and sometimes im not even devoted to it! :D explain that!

#17     Jun 17, 2008
  8. jtnet

jtnet

lazy scum.
    where in michigan do you live? ill show your girl the long side

#18     Jun 17, 2008
  9. jnbadger

jnbadger

Agreed. I guess I should have been done taking him seriously a while ago.

#19     Jun 17, 2008
  10. You're lucky ET is a virtual community. If this was a real meeting of real people, you'd get bitchslapped and thrown into the street for this ridiculous comment. You picked the worst place on the net to post it.

Two words for you - grow up. Pay down your high interest debt, get a job and save enough money to trade if that's what you want to do.

#20     Jun 17, 2008