dest's overwrite journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by destriero, Jun 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destriero

destriero

That's where I disagree. I got sucked into that exotics thread when the microcephalics intervened. I had a "come to Jesus" moment when I realized I was replying to the dumbest mother fuckers extant.

It's my promise. To you. I shall not be baited.

#41     Jun 12, 2021
  2. horizon

horizon

So vol has been up nicely this week due to Fomc meeting. Are you long any delta or vol, Dest?

#42     Jun 16, 2021
  3. You definitely put your money where your mouth is, wagered, won, and uncovered a liar. AND we got "The Silence of the Lambs" as a bonus. The whole thing spooked me, to be honest, and glad it's over.

@CET Nah, still around, and kicking, BUT I am planning to take the summer off to explore the USA. I am relocating overseas, permanently, in the late fall. So coming back into the US, will be 2 weeks out of the year, if that. Starting a whole new chapter of my life. Technology has made independent traders like me fully mobile. It would be very stupid not to take full advantage of it.

@DiceAreCast I went from "Destriero's gay son" (which was actually funny), to his "minion". You have too much free time, maybe hit the gym?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    #43     Jun 16, 2021
    destriero likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

lol my bitch has me blocked but logs out to search my posts and read the journal. I responded to the laptop thread so that the dude could get a discount at Lenovo.

#44     Jun 16, 2021
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  5. destriero

destriero

6. destriero

destriero

Whoever can arrive at the structure and delta position will win a G Shock! Must name the structure and SPX delta pos (within 1K deltas).

#46     Jun 16, 2021
  7. guru

guru

Obviously it’s the FU structure, but I need more time to calculate the deltas (like an infinity).

#47     Jun 16, 2021
    ITM_Latino and destriero like this.
  8. destriero

destriero

I'll give you part of the picture. I am also long 50 Aug VX futs.

#48     Jun 16, 2021
    ITM_Latino and horizon like this.
  9. guru

guru

But you can’t mix /ES and /VIX on a single risk chart in TOS, so that structure in the video doesn’t include VIX futs , right?

#49     Jun 16, 2021
    destriero likes this.
  10. destriero

destriero

Good eye. Yeah, I am not net long.

#50     Jun 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.