Dest's journal of ultimate greatness and free cookies.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by destriero, May 13, 2019.

Should Dest leave...?

Poll closed May 14, 2019.
  1. YEA!

12.7%
  2. NAY!

87.3%
  1. destriero

destriero

2. birdman

birdman

Dest ... you remind me of my brother. He's quite abrasive and pulls no punches. I'm nothing like him (couldn't be) but I like him alot.

Dest ... when I see your post in a thread, i always read your comments. I'm nothing like you (couldn't be) but i like you alot.

Iron sharpens iron. Keep on keeping on. We can learn from you ... be entertained by you ... and just maybe ... maybe you will benefit from some of the more mellow posters here. I'm a Dest fan :)

#72     May 18, 2019
    johnarb, wiesman02 and destriero like this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Where are the promised cookies?

#73     May 18, 2019
  4. destriero

destriero

They are on my Discord chat.

#74     May 18, 2019
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Discordant Cookies. Great band name.

#75     May 18, 2019
  6. I second this. Always read his comments, whether for learning or entertainment.

#76     May 18, 2019
    johnarb and birdman like this.
  7. Baozi

Baozi

I didnt see this post on time to cast a vote.. that would have been another "no!". I joined this forum only very recently but it didnt take long to figure out who were the people that really knew their shit.. Destriero is one of those..

#77     May 19, 2019
    johnarb likes this.
  8. kj5159

kj5159

Would've voted no! Few people actually trade and even fewer actually trade well and even fewer of those trade options, so yeah don'tfuckingleave!!!

#78     May 19, 2019
    johnarb likes this.
  9. Br1828

Br1828

I second this. Dest is a rare breed. If you understand what he is saying, it is invaluable. Ive been trading for over 20 years. Options for over 10. Been mainly trading calendar straddle. It was Dest that pointed out that you can double up either call/putt calendar ATM resulting in same risk/reward. This has completely changed the way I trade for the better. Now, I don't need to put on calendar straddles. I can use either call or put resulting in better fills and better legging.

#79     May 20, 2019
  10. kj5159

kj5159

Could you please give an example of the calendar setup you're talking about here? Not sure if I follow.

#80     May 22, 2019