Dest's journal of ultimate greatness and free cookies.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by destriero, May 13, 2019.

Should Dest leave...?

Poll closed May 14, 2019.
  1. YEA!

12.7%
  2. NAY!

87.3%
  1. Sort of like a woman would say when she's feeling unloved: "Do you love me? Really? or do you just like the idea of me?" (that last one is particularly teeth clenching)

The girl here is Dest:

#31     May 14, 2019
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Legend has it he ate his mother shortly after birth.

#32     May 14, 2019
  3. NQurious

NQurious

That there was funny ... a genuine laugh out loud ... brief, subdued, but it was a laugh, and yes, it was out loud.

#33     May 14, 2019
    Nobert and vanzandt like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Cookies!

#34     May 14, 2019
  5. volente_00

volente_00

I weep for your cookies

#35     May 14, 2019
  6. NQurious

NQurious

We haven't actually seen his cookies, but we've heard tell of them ... we all weep for his cookies.

#36     May 14, 2019
  7. Hey Dest, the cookie care package just arrived, thank you! I voted Nay!

#37     May 14, 2019
    destriero likes this.
  8. Dest blocked me even though I showed him love, only because I shorted TSLA at $250 lol

#38     May 14, 2019
  9. They

They

C'mon little buddy, free cookies?

Post a real poll, like, who is willing to visit me in person in Nevada and shoot my amazing gun collection at the risk of me flying off the handle and punching you in the face?

Signed,
    [insert nickname], your button pushing, fuse lighting, cage rattling friend to the end.

PS. I'd be willing to take the risk and vote "yea" as long as there weren't any side trips that had us staying at Mandalay Bay.

PPS. No need to send me your address, when I roll into Elko or Winnemucca, or wherever the f@ck you live, in my Tesla I'll just flash the image below at the local Del Taco and I'm sure the good ol' boys in town will point me in the direction of the only Clinton/Obama lover in town.

#39     May 14, 2019
    smallfil likes this.
  10. schweiz

schweiz

Des confirms in this way that he has really mental problem that's clear now. His ego and arrogance are so big that it becomes annoying and boring.
    Like a little child he needs attention , encouragements and everybody should stroke him like a little pet.
    I am sure he is watching in the mirror every evening, and telling himself how fabulous he is.
    ROFLMAO.
    Since he posted this:
    2019-05-14 15_42_07-Window.jpg
    he lost $1,785,680 on that position. TSLA at 231.9.
    Maybe a lot of people want him to stay for entertainment. LOL.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    #40     May 14, 2019
    dozu888, steve2222 and Stockolio like this.