dest's final cycle

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by destriero, Apr 1, 2021.

1. destriero

destriero

I do ALA and ALCAR when in ketosis. I have too much stuff to take when not dieting. My sleep suffers above 400mg (CoQ10).

#11     Apr 7, 2021
    contra likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

That's fuxking full stop r*******. If so, statins would have zero effect.

#12     Apr 7, 2021
  3. destriero

destriero

High tris are seen in all (morbidly) obese regardless of diet. It's a function of storage.

#13     Apr 7, 2021
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Statins decrease bad heredity cholesterol production and increase good heredity cholesterol production. Excess sugar, alcohol, weight and bad diet raise triglycerides.

#14     Apr 7, 2021
  5. destriero

destriero

Dumbest shit ever posted to ET...and we have the ES Journal as a template.

Dude you think thaf you're going to fuck with this thread with your "acidic blood" nonsense but I promise you there Is no flood control that can limit the trolling I will unleash in the piker/losers ES Journal 2021.

#15     Apr 7, 2021
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

One further item along this line is that the amount of blood cholesterol is less important than how your body handles cholesterol. For many, the hereditary nature of this relationship means that even though cholesterol numbers are low or normal, it still has the ability to stick to their arteries and cause heart disease.

#16     Apr 7, 2021
  7. destriero

destriero

Numbnuts, read about the structure of animal fats vs. VLDL from simple sugars and the impact on atherosclerosis.

I'll see you on the ES Journal.

#17     Apr 7, 2021
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  8. vinc

vinc

or watch a VIDEO! :)

btw, what happened to daily aspirin and coconut oil?

thx

#18     Apr 8, 2021
    destriero likes this.
  9. vinc

vinc

20 mg Mitoquinone..

wow, this shit is pricey!
    at least acc. to this site:
    https://www.adooq.com/mitoquinone.html
    / it says lab use only but that only means it's clean/

20 mg daily is like >300$! just for this!! ha ha:)

I wonder if Vladimir P is taking it..

#19     Apr 8, 2021
  10. destriero

destriero

I went with the soft gels from Now or (more likely) Vitamin Shoppe. I had them tested a couple of years ago. I still do heavy water as well. Aspirin of course. One regular aspirin with breakfast. I also take 200mg ubiquinol as I bought 200 grams a while back. Too much coconut oil.

I forgot a lot in the opening post. I don't have the EPA/DHA breakdown on what I take.

Nutrient 950 is my multi.

#20     Apr 8, 2021