Desperation 2.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Pekelo, Aug 11, 2006.

1. siki13

siki13

But you forget the most amazing part that should go something like this
    "After years of failing in carpentry , crashing 3 houses killing 4 people me and my wife finally decided the next logical step;
    Became the carpenter full time."

:D :D

#11     Aug 11, 2006
  2. Cheese

Cheese

Well you wood, wooden you?
    :D

#12     Aug 11, 2006
  3. Trading is not like any other business. Markets are for brokers to sell stock to retail "clients" and make commissions. Markets are also are for exchanges to make money from order flow and finally they exist to allow wall street firms to profit from inside information.

John

#13     Aug 11, 2006
  4. Cheese

Cheese

No, John, brokers and exchanges are there to facilitate business in stocks conducted by funds, companies and individuals. This business can be either investment or trading, John.
    :)

#14     Aug 11, 2006
  5. This Pekelo thread starter needs to have HIS head checked.

get out you lazy bum,

I ain't your dad, only he can teach trading if he can

#15     Aug 12, 2006
  6. Master Carpenter reveals simple 3-step technique for making serious money in carpentry! Easy to follow video will show you step by step, how to measure, cut, and assemble just like one of the world's top carpenters! These secrets are hot, known only by the best of the best!

To prevent market saturation, this offer will only available to the next 50 respondents! PM me for details! ClickBank or PayPal accepted.

#16     Aug 12, 2006
  7. Cesko

Cesko

:D :D :D :D :D

#17     Aug 13, 2006
  8. tireg

tireg

This thread is classic.

:D :eek:

#18     Aug 13, 2006
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sure it is. I won't repeat myself here, just take daddy's word.

Only difference with trading that starting out is relative easy, nowaday everybody has internet and you can open a broker account with under $1000...

After that the only thing you need is to be able to click on a mouse...What does it take? Like 2 fingers???

#19     Aug 13, 2006
  10. Somewhere in market wizards there is a quote that says "trading is the only business where all you need is a funded account". So your story is vague to say the least. Making it rich, being self absorbed, and filled with testosterone is one image of the lifestyle, personally I enjoy this image because it is exciting. The reality is that trading is risky, terrrifying at times, and most people could care less that you have made it. A smart trader knows that ruin may be around the corner, even the best have been burned (Soros, LTCM, 87 traders, etc). I guess I want to know what the moral of your story is. I agree that the love of trading is important, but is it enough to sustain one through all the crap.

#20     Sep 7, 2006