Desperate Trump calls for delay to 2020 US election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jul 30, 2020.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

There are documented cases of voter fraud changing outcomes in local elections.

#51     Aug 2, 2020
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Link?

#52     Aug 2, 2020
  3. Obscure joke. Irony conflated with iron or iron ore as might be suggested by the words trade agreement and tone of my post.

In other words, my post was meant to be ironic in several ways.

#53     Aug 2, 2020
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Dog catcher? What?

#54     Aug 2, 2020
  5. A reasonably intelligence conversation, at least by today’s standards. However, certain characterizations were along Democratic Party lines. In addition, the Radical Left is the root cause, such as with violence and property destruction to leads to necessary protective action being taken. Further, the Radical Left is long known for exploiting crisis, including the ones they create themselves. Remember Hillary Clinton’s quote?

The Radical Left wants to intimidate without having to face the legal consequences. The big question is, are Antifa and BLM preparing to use voter intimidation tactics, among other efforts to influence the vote, at the polls on November 3rd?

Given that Antifa and BLM do not respect rule of law, it is unreasonable to require voter IDs to be checked, recorded, and reconcilled against actual votes.

To minimize multiple voting attempts, it seems appropriate to limit the number of voting places as time in transportation will tend to reduce voter fraud.

The key is to ensure transparentcy and integrity of the vote, whether at the polls, though the mail, and by reputable exit polls.

If Biden wins the election fairly, I personally will be supportive of his agenda, even if I don’t necessarily agree with it, because the will of the people is more important than at least most of my own personal preferences in an organized society.

On the other hand, If Trump or Biden are elected and it does not reflect the will of the people, one can expect very formitable opposition to form. Very formitable opposition to form that will at least, limit that leader’s ability to persue their agenda.

#55     Aug 2, 2020
  6. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

What do you mean by will of the people?

In 2016 -Trump won 2,626 counties while Clinton took 487 counties of them nationwide.

Those took by Clinton were heavily populated.

Trump won approximately 2,600 counties or about 84% of the geographic United States. Clinton won about 500 counties or about 16% of the geographic United States.

Of the 3,797,000 sq miles in the US, counties voting for Trump represented 3,796,000 sq miles of the total. Counties voting for Clinton represented an amazingly trivial 1,000 sq miles.

Again 3,796,000 sq miles for Trump. 1,000 sq miles for Clinton.

A couple of counties in New York and California should not speak for the entire US.

#56     Aug 2, 2020
    Dr. Love and smallfil like this.
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

Who knew land votes. All along I thought it was people.

Guess we live on the game board of Monopoly - of some small minds.

#57     Aug 2, 2020
    Nine_Ender likes this.
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

FYP
    ... turnout.

#58     Aug 2, 2020
  9. Ok, effectively the will of the people, because our Constitution has designed the electoral process to provide executive representation for rural areas.

#59     Aug 2, 2020
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

The will of the people when the country was almost all rural.

If you hadn't noticed just about no one lives on the farm anymore, except .... Conagra, ADM and Tyson Foods.

#60     Aug 2, 2020
    Bugenhagen likes this.