DeSantis for the win

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, May 21, 2020.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Florida Ruled To Be In Violation Of Science For Not Having More People Die
    May 21st, 2020
    [​IMG]
    143.6kShares

110.9k Share

14.9k Share

TALLAHASSEE, FL—While many governors followed Science and shut down their states early and still have stay-at-home orders in place, Florida kept its beaches open through Spring Break and has already begun its reopening plans. Science says Florida should have seen skyrocketing deaths from COVID-19, but instead Florida -- despite its large elderly population -- has not seen anywhere near the number of problems faced by states like New York and New Jersey. This has been ruled to be in complete defiance of Science.

“We had good Science telling us Florida should have seen massive deaths,” said far right-wing conservative Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin. “And now Florida is undermining our trust in Science by not dying. We cannot tolerate this. More Floridians need to die. To die for Science.”

California Governor and Science believer Gavin Newsom agreed. “Ron DeSantis is a witch! Burn him!” Newsom said about the Florida governor. Experts widely believe DeSantis used something anti-Science -- like black magic -- to violate what Science said should be true.

There is now a movement by Science-believing Democrats to actively try to infect Floridians to try to get their death count to match projections. Democrats have also called for DeSantis to be put in some sort of Science prison -- a cage made using force fields or lasers or other Science things -- though it is unknown if that would be able to imprison him, considering his Floridian black magic.

#11     May 22, 2020
    jem and traderob like this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#12     May 22, 2020
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You have only pointed out examples like Colorado where there are one or two states in dispute. NY and many other states divide their data with a category called probable to separate deaths out that are not confirmed. But if someone died sucking for air in their home while not being able breath -- it is likely they died from COVID-19. The real problem in pandemics is under-count, not over-count.

#13     May 22, 2020
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Illinois. As example.

#14     May 22, 2020
  5. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I'm moving to Florida. Got an offer in today actually. Its a change of plans. Going to make a home base there with a deep water slip, play in the Caribbean and run back home in hurricane season when everyone else runs down to Curacao and Bonaire to shelter.

Can't wait to vote in a state where my vote can make a difference. I've never voted anywhere where my vote had any impact. The whole west coast is rabid with leftists.

The only downside, of course, is that the location I've selected experiences 150 mph winds about every 17 years on average but its steel reinforced concrete block construction with impact windows and a metal roof. People don't even evacuate in this area. Better than an earthquake in the middle of the night I suppose.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    #15     May 22, 2020
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

East coast or west? Sounds like East based on your comments.

#16     May 26, 2020
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#17     May 26, 2020
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You do realize that the death totals are 14 days delayed before they are considered final. For the recent 14 days the chart is nearly meaningless.

"The Deaths by Day chart shows the total number of Florida residents with confirmed COVID-19 that died on each calendar day (12:00 AM - 11:59 PM). Death data often has significant delays in reporting, so data within the past two weeks will be updated frequently"

#18     May 26, 2020
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, so in two weeks we can revisit this and see the deaths come a'rollin in, is that it? Noted. I'll put a calendar reminder to come back here in two weeks to hear the next excuse.

#19     May 26, 2020
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Please do that. And also mark every day with the total for the past two weeks and when you look back in two weeks please provide the revised number so we have a day-by-day comparison.

#20     May 26, 2020