Derek's Everest Capital firm went bust

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by econometrics, May 24, 2011.

1. i just have to say that dealing with that firm (he) has been the worst business experience that i have ever encountered. just like chasing down a elementary school kid everytime i need something done.

#11     Jul 8, 2011
  2. I second that.

#12     Jul 8, 2011
  3. friendly guy with issues. He should stick to trading. Not the person that is able to manage a business with paying trader's on time or being honest with his traders in many ways. amateur trader & good bs artist.

#13     Jul 8, 2011
  4. The postal strike was announced well in advance. Why on Earth didn't they wire him his money?

#14     Jul 8, 2011
  5. he is really full of shhits

#15     Jul 8, 2011
  6. niccia

niccia

To be honest I dont know...I expected it to be fedex-ed. If he doesn't receive it soon, Derek has told me he will reissue it, and he'll be asking for him to do that shortly.
    I hear what everyone is saying...I obviously left Everest for a reason myself. Just saying what my experience was at the end, bc some of the posts on here had me pretty nervous initially also.

#16     Jul 8, 2011
  7. the guy is a liar period. all he know is how to tell stories about how great of a trader he is & how he has hundreds of traders. He can"t even mana ge to pay people on time . The b/d dealers out their want nothing to do with him that is why they cut him. too much risk. if he has to make money on his only trading skills he would be screwed . good thing he can whore himself out to get traders still to make a living. anyone that knows him will agree he is nothing but a bullshitter.

#17     Jul 8, 2011
  8. xtoronto

xtoronto

Any more actual news..

#18     Jul 8, 2011
  9. he is telling new bullshits everytime i ask for something, after a couple of times you can tell that he is full of shiiits

#19     Jul 9, 2011
  10. i only got 550 left in his firm. he said he would give me back last month, never received. contacted him but no replies. i am going to call him, if that doesn't work I will call Title and Hold Bro, if that still doesn't work out, I will file a civil suit.

#20     Jul 12, 2011