Dept of Labor to help all illegals

Discussion in 'Economics' started by zygoting, Jun 24, 2010.

1. As far as the ponzi scheme of entitlements, you raise a valid point.

#11     Jun 24, 2010
  2. rc8222

rc8222

Actually, the U.S. loses, as the majority of these illegals make minimum wage, so they will pay very little, or no taxes at all. And how do we win? By these illegal freeloaders getting free health care, social security, welfare, etc... Oh, and who will pick up their tab for this? Take a wild guess?

#12     Jun 24, 2010
  3. sumfuka

sumfuka

Nope, the US wins 100% guaranteed. How do I know, because this system has been tested over and over at Hong Kong.

See point C, corporations found guilty of hiring illegals get fined 100,000 per illegal employee. After a while the corporation would be so scared of being fined, they'll discriminate like there's no tomorrow when it comes to hiring "illegals"

Your 1st sentence stated they pay no taxes at all, okay lets say they don't have to pay taxes, they still have to survive in America, so they need shelter, food, gas, clothes, etc... by using these things they automatically pay taxes whether they like it or not. More consumers more better for the US economy or so they say.

Look at point B, the illegal freeloaders would get free stuff no doubt about it, but only legal citizens would be able to get extended unemployment benefits, better healthcare, etc... the illegal freeloaders can get H1N1 flu shots for their aches and pain. Oh shit you lost some fingers using the table saw; okay here's some flu shots. Not sure if it would do anything, but that's your healthcare.

I don't know who's picking up the tab for this though, Japan and China maybe? :confused:

#13     Jun 25, 2010
  4. I believe illegal immigrants also help in creating new jobs in the economy.

#14     Jun 25, 2010