Dept of Education Civil Rights Division wants secret trials for sexual stereotyping

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 7, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Me too

#31     May 8, 2011
  2. Maybe we should all write.

#32     May 8, 2011

3. I used to think term limits were the answer but you can vote someone out of office and they end up "appointed" somewhere else in an unelected position. so even after we vote you out of office, politics is their life, they never leave DC.

An incumbent losing candidate still has political capital and the ability to raise money and that is the holding power.

#33     May 8, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

A Paul-Nadar ticket?? That would make me cry if I had to look at those two droopy mugs on TV all the time. Don't they both look like they are about to cry about something all the time? I could see that causing an economic spriral down! I can't imagine what they would look like if they had to report some bad news to the American people. Hell, I'm about to cry just thinking about it. :D

#34     May 8, 2011
  5. More of an "economic spiral down" than this last 12 years of corporatist pillaging?

#35     May 8, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

I know this was intended for humor, but you're right, no Obama or Clinton for the women to fantasize and throw themselves at. Sad, that many Americans think this way now. Instead of what is best for the country.

#36     May 8, 2011

7. LOL !!!

#37     May 8, 2011