Depression would be great, we would reset debt to zero, we NEED depresion

Discussion in 'Economics' started by mushimushi, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Just buy hard assest, gold, Oil, land and guns.

Who cares.

We have no control over where the economy is going. Once again these threads are useless bantor by idiots.

Prepare for what "You" think is coming down the pipe line and call it aday and enjoy life.

Shit, had a great week made ton's of money and now heading down to Miami for the Winter Music Confrence.

I'm just building up my "Stash", liv'n in Texas, Making money and Funding Private Equity deals for Oil.

But, if and when the revolution comes...I will be right there, defending Capitalism and the Constitution, bearing arms. Otherwise, enjoying life and buying things.

#41     Mar 25, 2009
  2. I don't know what you are, seriously, but it doesn't matter. You can say you are a badass mofo trader all you want, does it really matter what anyone here thinks if we don't believe you? or even if some do, does that actually matter?

I personally don't have the highest opinion of you but that doesnt mean you aren't entertaining sometimes. The problem is I feel like I have caught too many inconsistencies in what you say to take you seriously but who really cares in the end. ET is what ET is. I'm sure you think I am a lowlife scum and to that I say, who fucking cares :)

#42     Mar 25, 2009
  3. I'll tell you who cares.....I ca.........nah nobody cares :p

hold on let me ask me second personality (he is a trader not me)

yo nigga do you care

NOPE

there you go

PS: and all this time you thought I was a white dude :D

now that you know I am black, you'll stop following me around

#43     Mar 26, 2009
  4. Yeah just have people put up a nickle and the government will match 95%.

#44     Mar 26, 2009
  5. anjum55

anjum55

We are just printing more money to fight depression.
    No healthy activity yet, Just Print money Baby

#45     Mar 26, 2009
  6. Germany payed back the loans it defaulted on during the Weimar era up until 2002 or something.

No way out.:eek:

The US will in the end get some form of debt relief in exchange for cities or taxes payed directly to China or something.

#46     Mar 26, 2009
  7. Germany's WWI debt was at least partially denominated in goldmarks, right? So they couldn't print their way out of it, I thought. With our debt in our own currency, we can print our way out of it. I don't think that is the solution we want because all of the wealthy people would lose everything.

#47     Mar 26, 2009
  8. Why would you default on debt when you can just get the Fed to print more money?

#48     Mar 26, 2009
  9. Stop paying back debt = default

Pay back debt with toiletpaper = default

#49     Mar 26, 2009
  10. No, debaser, paying back debt in the currency it was denominated in is not default. If the debt was agreed to be paid in Fed "legal tender" monopoly money, then Russia, China, and India had better hope they land on boardwalk and park place.

#50     Mar 26, 2009